- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Duane Dilworth, MD
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
With a passion for helping vulnerable populations, Egan will drive the foundation's efforts to promote collaboration on issues of social justice and enhance the quality of people's lives. Egan will also oversee grant management and philanthropy programs, ensuring Halle's culture of integrity and donor intent is preserved.
"I have the privilege to amplify the incredible work done for decades by The Diane & Bruce Halle Foundation to help the most vulnerable members of our community," said Egan. "My personal mission has always been to serve the poor and vulnerable in our community. I am looking forward to continuing that mission working alongside the trustees of the Halle Foundation."
Egan brings a track record of governance and building strong community relationships to The Diane & Bruce Halle Foundation. His three decades of nonprofit management include leadership roles with the Foundation for Senior Living, Catholic Charities Communities Services and Esperanca. Egan holds a master's degree in marriage and family therapy from the University of Akron and a bachelor of arts degree in psychology from Bowling Green State University.
More on The Arizonar
- Detroit's Romantic Dramedy 'Match Made' Burns Up the Screens and Touches the Soul
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense
- Parallel Breaks Ground on Apartment Project at Northgate
- Chris Higgins Joins Telgian Fire Safety as Vice President, Customer Service
- myLAB Box Offers Self-Testing to Help People Regain Their Everyday Lives
"We are pleased to have Tom Egan join us to help with our mission to strengthen the daily opportunities and lifelong outcomes for people and communities," said Diane Halle, executive chairman and president of The Diane & Bruce Halle Foundation. "We look forward to the future and believe that with Tom's leadership, our organization will continue to grow and offer our community the essential services it needs."
About the Diane and Bruce Halle Foundation
The Diane and Bruce Halle Foundation is a leader in promoting new ways to collaborate on issues of social justice. The Halle Foundation seeks to enhance the quality of individual lives by focusing on women and children's issues, education, health and medicine, hunger, homelessness, domestic violence, human services, and arts and culture. For more information visit: www.dianeandbrucehallefoundation.org.
SOURCE The Diane & Bruce Halle Foundation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Redcat releases the Kaiju EXT, 1:8 scale 4WD, 6S Ready, Monster Truck
- George Stieglitz - Century Fasteners Corp. Co-Founder and Fastener Industry Trailblazer, Dies
- New book argues Book of Revelation portrays the Moses of the Pentateuch as the False Prophet
- FCTI, Inc. Announces New President
- Euro Note Souvenir releases commemorative note of IRA revolutionary Bobby Sands
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Health IT Leadership Award Presented to Dr. Kishlay Anand, President of Apricus Health at 2021 Health Current Summit
- Coming In Hot: Fintech Is Growing, And So Is USAM Group!
- 08:42 ET Innovative Cancer Treatments, Research in Regenerative Medicine and Gene Therapy to Be Presented at World Cord Blood Day 2021
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- Georgia Plastic first to accept Cryptocurrency for Cosmetic Procedures in Georgia
- 2021 Spirit of Community Leadership Award Recipients Announced
- Mega R. Mease Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named a Bird Town by The National Audubon Society
- 14:35 ET Grand Canyon University Provides Immersive Christian Higher Education Experience For Individuals With Moderate Intellectual Disabilites
- Kansas City Area – Johnson County Real Estate Agent Promotes Promotes Homes to More Buyers for More Money
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- Arizona Israel Technology Alliance Names Mara Pernick as CEO
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- 08:36 ET Odesso Announces Seed to Sale Software to Provide an Omnichannel Mobile Customer Experience on Automation Engines Used by the FDA and DOJ