- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
To help residents with these changes and to plan ahead, Mesa's Transportation Department offers one-on-one route planning assistance the week before the race and on race day.
Residents can call 480-644-4882 or email email@example.com, and the City's temporary traffic control team will provide customized one-on-one reroute recommendations. Additionally, Mesa has an interactive detour map to help residents navigate the route closures, at gis.mesaaz.gov/mesamarathon.
More on The Arizonar
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- Mesa Launches New and Improved FREE Tools to Help Startups and Small Business Owners
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
Founded in 2012, the Mesa Marathon includes a marathon, half marathon, 10K, and a Kids 1K Fun Run. The race is USA Track & Field (USATF) sanctioned and is certified as a Boston Qualifier, with one of the world's largest percentages of Boston Qualifiers.
The marathon, half marathon, and the 10k all start at 6:30 a.m. and share a finish line at Riverview Park. The Kids 1K Fun Run will start at 12 p.m.
There will be major road closures planned from 4 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Roads will reopen at 2 p.m. or as crews complete clean up.
Valley Metro bus service will also experience temporary detours on race day for the following routes: 30, 96, 104, 112, 120, 128, 136, The Fiesta Buzz, and the Downtown Buzz. Please visit valleymetro.org or call 602-253-5000 for more transit information.
For more information about the event or to register, visit mesamarathon.com.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Mesa Police Department Holiday DUI Task Force
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."