- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Celebrate Portfolio Company's Successful NFT Sellout
- Bob Holz New Video with Darryl Jones of the Rolling Stones, Concert, Album and Endorsement
- VSA Prospecting Launches New Website, Enhancing the User Experience
To help residents with these changes and to plan ahead, Mesa's Transportation Department offers one-on-one route planning assistance the week before the race and on race day.
Residents can call 480-644-4882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and the City's temporary traffic control team will provide customized one-on-one reroute recommendations. Additionally, Mesa has an interactive detour map to help residents navigate the route closures, at gis.mesaaz.gov/mesamarathon.
More on The Arizonar
- University of Phoenix Office of Educational Equity honored by 2023 UPCEA Leadership In Diversity and Inclusive Excellence Award
- IISE announces leadership election results
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- PopCorners® First Super Bowl Campaign Reimagines "Breaking Bad" TV Series to Break Into Something Good™ - the Wholesome Snacking Business
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
Founded in 2012, the Mesa Marathon includes a marathon, half marathon, 10K, and a Kids 1K Fun Run. The race is USA Track & Field (USATF) sanctioned and is certified as a Boston Qualifier, with one of the world's largest percentages of Boston Qualifiers.
The marathon, half marathon, and the 10k all start at 6:30 a.m. and share a finish line at Riverview Park. The Kids 1K Fun Run will start at 12 p.m.
There will be major road closures planned from 4 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Roads will reopen at 2 p.m. or as crews complete clean up.
Valley Metro bus service will also experience temporary detours on race day for the following routes: 30, 96, 104, 112, 120, 128, 136, The Fiesta Buzz, and the Downtown Buzz. Please visit valleymetro.org or call 602-253-5000 for more transit information.
For more information about the event or to register, visit mesamarathon.com.
Latest on The Arizonar
- DonnaInk Publications signs Author, SAG Agent Theresa Lynn Zaino's, "Born to Compete"
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. Announces Appointment of Jessica Powell to Board of Directors and an Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Whitepaper on Workforce Mental Health
- Tronic House to Host Three-Day Big Game Weekend Celebration of Technology, Community, Sports, Music, Food, Wellness & Good Vibes at Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, Arizona, Feb. 10-12
- Louisville Riverport Authority Applies To Include South Central Kentucky In Foreign Trade Zone #29 Service Area
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Establishes Educator Retention Task Force
- Markate Announces Strategic Partnership with CompanyCam
- PepsiCo Juntos Crecemos Partners with Wilmer Valderrama to Surprise Five Phoenix-Area Hispanic-Owned Small Businesses with $10,000 Checks and Essential Resources to Prepare for Super Bowl LVII
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Barbara J. Dawson Named to Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America for 2023
- IntellaTriage Hires New Director of Clinical Operations
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- Fundamental Income Surpasses $1 Billion in Assets
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Mesa: Dobson Ranch Library Remodel Unveiled in Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- Mesa Calls On Residents to Imagine Tomorrow's Mesa
- University of Phoenix Collaborates with Military Police Regimental Association to Provide Full-Tuition Scholarship