- Hartford Assurance / Trumbell Served Small Claims Notice for Failing to Refund Customer
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Tucson Meet Yourself, and see Buddy Greenbloom
The evaluation process conducted by HP was thorough and A3D Manufacturing was found to meet all four criteria for the DMP certification. These criteria include advanced additive manufacturing processes, industry-standard certifications, robust quality management and volume job production.
Gregory Elfering, Head of Americas, 3D Printing at HP said "The Digital Manufacturing Network (DMN) and DMP certification identifies A3D Manufacturing as a leader in the 3D printing space. We're thrilled to include them as the latest partner in our esteemed community."
More on The Arizonar
- Organ Stop Pizza Partners with The Joy Bus and Wow Wheat Beer to Help Cancer Patients
- An Equality Health Medical Director to Speak at Contexture Health Data of the Future Summit
- Mesa: Chris Hassert Appointed to the Arizona Reconsultation Committee
- Mesa Water Resources wins AMWA Sustainable Water Utility Management Award
- Celebrate Mesa Offers Fall Family Fun
A3D Manufacturing now offers the HP 5420W printer that prints white, functional parts to its product line. Jon Toews, Senior Vice President of A3D Manufacturing and HP DMN Advisory Council President of the Americas (AMS) said "We're proud to be an HP partner. Our customers can continue to expect high-quality products, trusted partnership, and excellence from us as a DMN supplier."
Since 2019, A3D Manufacturing has been a leading innovator in 3D manufacturing specializing in creating custom plastic and metal components for industries such as aerospace, military and defense, life science, transportation and consumer products.
To learn more about additive manufacturing or contact A3D Manufacturing visit their website at www.a3dmfg.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Additionally they are hosting a webinar titled Unlocking Medical Device Innovations with 3D Printing which can be registered for on their website or social media accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- PhaseZero Expands CxAnalytics Offering with Generative AI Solutions to power Everyday Efficiency for Global Manufacturing Companies
- Prepare Yourself For A Hair-Raising Musical Journey With Sidow Sobrino's Happy Halloween
- Vantiva Announces it has entered into an agreement with CommScope to acquire CommScope's Home Networks
- Car Accident Lawyer Tempe Accident Law Group
- PHOENIX INVESTORS ACQUIRES FORMER ELECTROLUX GROUP FACILITY IN ST. CLOUD, MN
- Online Marketing Not Another SEO Company
- Licensed Mesa Business Owners Can Earn College Credits in Classes at MCC
- Car Accident Lawyer Mesa Accident Law Group
- Larry Hogan Joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents Inaugural Event: 'Comedy & Music for Freedom & Peace' in Mesa, AZ
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
- Triumph Donnelly Studios Opens Entertainment Restaurant Counsulting to The Stars and More
- Jeezy, Sexyy Red, Plies, And $hyfromdatre Support The HBCU Community With A Special Concert For NC College Students In Winston-Salem, NC on Oct. 27th