- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases the Newest Edition of the Phoenix Scholar™ Academic Journal
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Webinars in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- DaveTheNurse Hosts Webinar June 22: The Home Care Business Boom - How to Capitalize on It!
CP Technologies is expected to create more than 200 jobs over the next two years and have additional economic impacts on Yavapai County.
"Arizona's manufacturers produce vital resources for a variety of industries and create thousands of jobs in the state," said Governor Ducey. "CP Technologies could have chosen anywhere in the country, and they chose Arizona. They are just one of the many manufacturers choosing our state for our skilled workforce and pro-business environment. My thanks to Mike McCormack, and everyone else who worked on this project to help bring CP Technologies to Arizona."
The Governor toured the 50,000 square-foot manufacturing facility with CP Technologies CEO and President Mike McCormack, Board Chairman Eitan Tchwella and other industry leaders.
More on The Arizonar
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Norton Special Report Finds Young Americans Are Twice as Likely to Cyber Stalk
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- WebPT's Year of Innovation Ushers in Next-Level Growth
CP Technologies manufactures computer hardware for military contractors like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, and Northrop Grumman. It is just one of the many manufacturing facilities in Arizona helping to create an ecosystem where manufacturers and suppliers can come together to build the technologies of the future.
"Arizona's defense contractors and military installations have long made Arizona a critical player in our nation's defense. It's a role we're very proud of," the Governor said.
Other companies including ElectraMeccanica, Intel, TSMC, Lucid Motors, and Nikola have all made recent developments in the state.
Governor Ducey also toured the new terminal at Prescott Regional Airport with Mayor Mengarelli, Airport Director Robin Sobotta, and CEO of the Prescott Chamber of Commerce Sheri Heiney.
Prescott Regional Airport terminal opened on March 31, and has more space for passengers, security, and airline operations. Arizona's FY20 budget included $1M from the State Aviation Fund for the Prescott Airport. The City of Prescott also received a $10 million grant from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to construct a new terminal building.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Restoration Builders Announces Hire of New Director of Human Resources
- Magellan Healthcare and Invo Healthcare Announce Value-Based Care Collaboration Focused on Improved Autism Outcomes
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Statement On Senate Passage Of Historic Budget
- Universal Electronics Inc. to Provide Voice-Enabled Android TV Remotes and QuickSet® Technologies to Claro Colombia
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- OnePoint Patient Care Expanding Its Local Pharmacy Model to Meet Growing Demand
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Telgian CEO James W. Tomes tapped for Arizona Sustainability Alliance Board of Directors
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Nextiva Appoints Marc Stein — Former Executive from Adobe and Splunk — as Global Channel Chief
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success