- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases the Newest Edition of the Phoenix Scholar™ Academic Journal
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Webinars in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- DaveTheNurse Hosts Webinar June 22: The Home Care Business Boom - How to Capitalize on It!
Applications will now be accepted until 5 p.m. on Friday, June 4th, 2021. A copy of the application and instructions for applying can be downloaded at https://bc.azgovernor.gov/.
To qualify for appointment, applicants must be eligible to vote and a Republican.
The Governor's Office will review applications and interview qualified applicants in order for the Governor to make an appointment to fill the vacancy pursuant to Arizona Revised Statute 16-230(A) and Arizona Attorney General Opinion 85-007, until a clerk can be elected during the next general election. For further information about the position and its responsibilities, visit the Mohave County Clerk of the Superior Court website and Arizona Revised Statute 12-283.
More on The Arizonar
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Norton Special Report Finds Young Americans Are Twice as Likely to Cyber Stalk
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- WebPT's Year of Innovation Ushers in Next-Level Growth
The salary for the Mohave County Superior Court Clerk is $63,800 as provided by law.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Restoration Builders Announces Hire of New Director of Human Resources
- Magellan Healthcare and Invo Healthcare Announce Value-Based Care Collaboration Focused on Improved Autism Outcomes
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Statement On Senate Passage Of Historic Budget
- Universal Electronics Inc. to Provide Voice-Enabled Android TV Remotes and QuickSet® Technologies to Claro Colombia
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- OnePoint Patient Care Expanding Its Local Pharmacy Model to Meet Growing Demand
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Telgian CEO James W. Tomes tapped for Arizona Sustainability Alliance Board of Directors
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Nextiva Appoints Marc Stein — Former Executive from Adobe and Splunk — as Global Channel Chief
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success