- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Mother's Day Message
- African Crypto Exchange Processes Over $3.2 billion in Transactions, Announces Global Expansion
PHOENIX — Governor Doug Ducey today issued an Executive Order banning "vaccine passports" and preventing state and local governments from requiring Arizonans to provide their COVID-19 vaccination status to receive service or enter an area.
"The residents of our state should not be required by the government to share their private medical information," said Governor Ducey. "While we strongly recommend all Arizonans get the COVID-19 vaccine, it's not mandated in our state — and it never will be. Vaccination is up to each individual, not the government."
Under the Executive Order, state agencies, counties, cities and towns cannot issue a measure that requires an individual to provide documentation of their COVID-19 vaccination status in order to enter a business, building or area or to receive a government service, permit or license. Businesses contracting with the state to provide services to the public also cannot require documentation.
More on The Arizonar
- University of Phoenix to Host Webcast Panel on Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Orders Flags At Half-Staff For National Peace Officers Memorial Day
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Oak Park, a New-Home Community in a Popular West Phoenix Location
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD
Private businesses are not prohibited from requiring vaccination documentation in order to provide services or allow entry. Additionally, health care institutions may require COVID-19 vaccination status documentation of a patient, resident, employee or visitor. As permitted under state law, schools, child care centers and universities may also collect vaccination documentation. The Executive Order ensures that long-term care, health care institutions and other entities that collect vaccination documents under current law can still do so.
"Appointments to get the vaccine will continue to be available to everyone who wants it, especially for underserved and vulnerable communities," said Governor Ducey. "Statewide, more than 20,000 vaccination appointments are available, including more than 5,000 in Tucson alone."
To date, 4,495,519 vaccine doses have been administered to 2,736,235 individuals, with 1,926,181 Arizonans now fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The state is currently operating six successful vaccination sites, with one more location opening as state-run site this month.
More on The Arizonar
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Arizona: Gov. Ducey's "Back To Work" Program Widely Praised
- Governor Ducey Announces "Arizona Back To Work"
- Innovative GOM and ZEISS 3D Scanning Solutions Added to PADT Portfolio as it Joins the #HandsOnMetrology Digital Platform Global Network
- Fennemore's Nevada Presence On The Rise
Arizona on March 24 opened vaccination eligibility to all Arizonans 16 and older, allowing everyone who wants the vaccine to register for an appointment.
"I'm grateful to the medical professionals, health care staff and selfless volunteers who are rapidly vaccinating Arizonans and protecting the health of our state," the Governor added.
Information about all vaccination sites across Arizona, including pharmacies, Federally Qualified Health Centers, pop-up events in specific communities, and health care providers offering vaccination, can be found at azhealth.gov/findvaccine.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and vaccination, please visit azdhs.gov/COVID19Vaccines.
View the Executive Order HERE.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Governor Ducey Signs Legislation To Further Protect Arizona Voters
- Insight to Present at the 49th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Arizona: Governor Ducey, 19 Other Governors Call On Biden-Harris White House To End Border Crisis
- Walter Art Gallery to Debut "Revealing Resonance," a solo show of works by Bela Fidel
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- 3650 REIT Originates $68M Loan for Acquisition of PetSmart HQ in Phoenix
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- ManageWare Adds Two New Leadership Roles in Continued Expansion Efforts
- Ease into Summer with Daniel Shepherd's "Everything Belongs to the Sun" at Royse Contemporary
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Complex Advisor M&A Market Presents Emerging Risks and Opportunities: Advisor Growth Strategy Study
- Lifetimeaward by Telewellness sponsoring LSX Healthspan show along with industry leaders
- Charleston Entrepreneur, Blake Miller, Increases Stake in Charleston Roofs and Windows
- Registration Now Available for Open Apereo 2021!