"Northrop Grumman has helped make Arizona a national leader in defense and aerospace manufacturing — and this expansion will only further add to that reputation," said Governor Ducey. "My thanks goes out to Northrop Grumman for continuing to invest in Arizona and to everyone who worked to make this announcement possible."
The products built at Northrop Grumman's newly launched facility support the United States' missile defense program, including interceptors and targets as well as satellite launches for the U.S. Air Force, National Reconnaissance Office, NASA and commercial customers. The 633,000-square-foot build-to-suit campus was constructed by Willmeng Construction and developed by the Douglas Allred Company.
More on The Arizonar
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- NES Bridal Launches Service To Match Engaged Couples to Vendors Amidst Pandemic Postponements
- Tucson architect and Pima County Housing Commission member advocates for better zoning and increased funding for small scale development
Since 2015, Arizona has added more than 300,000 private sector jobs. The state was recently ranked fourth in the nation for economic momentum by State Policy Reports, and ranked in the top five for personal income growth, job growth and population growth. Additionally, Arizona is leading in efforts in reducing barriers to work. This year, Arizona became the first state in the nation to recognize out-of-state occupational licenses for new residents — making it easier for them to get to work.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Republic Services Donates 100,000 Masks to Essential Service Providers
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Charlie Piermarini Interviewed on The Plant Problems Podcast
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Staycation Summer? 5 Tips For Transforming Your Backyard Pool Into A Resort-Like Getaway
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020