- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases the Newest Edition of the Phoenix Scholar™ Academic Journal
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Webinars in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- DaveTheNurse Hosts Webinar June 22: The Home Care Business Boom - How to Capitalize on It!
"Businesses owners have shown that offering to-go beverages can be done responsibly and safely," said Governor Ducey. "House Bill 2773 will make sure restaurants and bars have the opportunity to expand operations and meet the needs of their customers, especially after weathering the effects of the pandemic. My thanks to Representative Jeff Weninger for sponsoring legislation that will help so many businesses."
Governor Ducey in March 2020 issued an Executive Order restricting enforcement of regulations that prohibit sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages with the purchase of food to help mitigate financial consequences of the pandemic-related pause on certain business operations. House Bill 2773 permanently allows Arizona businesses the opportunity to offer to-go cocktails beyond the pandemic.
"Many businesses were hard hit by the pandemic, but smart policies like permitting to-go beverages helped keep many afloat," said Representative Weninger. "House Bill 2773 will help bars, liquor stores and restaurants grow, and it will attract new businesses to our state. This is a major win for Arizona's food and beverage industry, and I thank Governor Ducey for signing this legislation."
More on The Arizonar
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Norton Special Report Finds Young Americans Are Twice as Likely to Cyber Stalk
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- WebPT's Year of Innovation Ushers in Next-Level Growth
Governor Ducey's signing of the legislation is being enthusiastically received by industry representatives and business owners.
"To-go beverages will be a game-changer for our business and our customers will love it," said Grant Krueger, owner of Union Hospitality Group in Tucson. "The signing of House Bill 2773 will help us reach more patrons and expand and modernize operations. This legislation will help business across the state, and I thank Governor Ducey for his continued support."
"After seeing how successful to-go cocktails were last year, I am happy to see Governor Ducey sign House Bill 2773," said Lee Miller, Owner of JR's Bar in Sierra Vista. "This bill will allow us to provide additional options to our customers and give businesses like mine new ways to earn additional revenue, which is sorely needed after last year."
"Restaurants, bars and liquor stores throughout the state will have the opportunity to drastically expand their operations thanks to the signing of House Bill 2773," said Steve Chucri, President and CEO of the Arizona Restaurant Association. "To-go cocktails will help businesses bring in revenue and attract new customers, and it will draw new restaurants and bars to our state. My thanks to Representative Weninger for sponsoring the legislation, and to Governor Ducey for signing it."
Latest on The Arizonar
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Restoration Builders Announces Hire of New Director of Human Resources
- Magellan Healthcare and Invo Healthcare Announce Value-Based Care Collaboration Focused on Improved Autism Outcomes
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Statement On Senate Passage Of Historic Budget
- Universal Electronics Inc. to Provide Voice-Enabled Android TV Remotes and QuickSet® Technologies to Claro Colombia
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- OnePoint Patient Care Expanding Its Local Pharmacy Model to Meet Growing Demand
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Telgian CEO James W. Tomes tapped for Arizona Sustainability Alliance Board of Directors
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Nextiva Appoints Marc Stein — Former Executive from Adobe and Splunk — as Global Channel Chief
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success