- STORE Capital Releases 2020 Annual Stockholder Letter
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
"Arizona is a pro-business state — and we continue to welcome more job opportunities and new businesses," said Governor Ducey. "Government should not be getting in the way of opportunities, jobs and business growth — we should support it. Today's order will help foster economic growth as Arizona overcomes the effects of the pandemic and businesses continue to safely operate and serve patrons."
The Executive Order directs state agencies to recommend at least three existing rules to eliminate for every additional rule requested by the agency. Additionally, agencies are directed to conduct a comprehensive review of any rules that were suspended during the COVID-19 public health emergency to determine if those rules should be permanently suspended. The agencies must provide a report on their findings by June 1, 2021.
More on The Arizonar
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
According to the Arizona Office of Economic Opportunity, 462 rules were eliminated or improved across 26 agencies in 2020 — resulting in nearly $14.7 million in annual savings for the state's economy. The elimination and improvement of agency rules has resulted in more than $148.9 million in savings since 2015.
Governor Ducey has issued the moratorium for the seventh year in a row. His first action in office was issuing the initial moratorium, which aimed to expand the state's economy by creating a stable regulatory environment and reducing the burden on small businesses. The Governor has reissued the order every year since.
View the Executive Order HERE.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Pinnacle West Adds Seasoned Utility Executive to Its Board of Directors
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Issues Executive Order Requiring Schools To Offer In-Person Learning
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- State Announces Additional $8.2 Million To Further Serve Arizonans Facing Homelessness
- Top IFS North America Partners Unite to Form Astra Canyon Group LLC
- Cable One Announces Pricing of Upsized Private Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Appoints David McDowell and Stasy Click To The Maricopa County Superior Court
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Receives First Vaccine Dose
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Response To Resolution Copper Project Setback
- Arizona: State Adopts A Unique Hybrid Model For COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Universal Electronics Inc. Expands Reach of QuickSet Technology to More Smart TVs Through LG webOS