- STORE Capital Releases 2020 Annual Stockholder Letter
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
"I am deeply saddened by the loss of Michael Kennedy — a philanthropist and personal friend who was a tireless champion for the community that was his home.
"Mike left a lasting impression on everyone he met — including me. He was devoted to serving our community and helping those in need. For years, he dedicated his time to youth, conservation, education and numerous other charitable causes.
"Mike cared deeply for Arizona, and stopped at nothing to lift it up. He worked closely with Michael Bidwill and the Arizona Cardinals organization to help secure Super Bowls and College National Championships to our state. He served as Arizona Host Committee Chairman for Super Bowl XLII and was a member of the Executive Committee for the Arizona Host Committee for Super Bowl XLIX.
More on The Arizonar
- Truthset and the ANA AIMM Release First of its Kind Multicultural Online Data Benchmarks
- Julia Hair Tax Refund Season Flash Sale Week With Buy Now Pay Later
- The Best Virgin Hair Vendors 2021
- ACS Lawyer In Brooklyn Announces Dismissal of OCFS Case
- Liquid Core® Gum Company announces TDA Boulder Creative Director Jonathan Schoenberg has joined its Advisory Board
"He was involved in a number of groups and committees that support Arizona and draw people to our beautiful state. Mike was also a leader in the legal community — a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association Hall of Fame and co-founder of Gallagher & Kennedy.
"Mike's passing will be felt by many people across Arizona, and he will be dearly missed. Angela and I send our love, condolences and prayers to his wife Dawn and their children. May he rest in peace."
Michael was a co-founding partner, shareholder and member of the board of directors of Gallagher & Kennedy. He practiced in general civil litigation and served as local, regional and national counsel to a variety of business clients, including Arizona sports teams, law firms, retailers and energy companies.
He was a member of The Thunderbirds, served as Chairman of the Phoenix Open, President of the Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation since its inception, President of the Maricopa County Bar Association and the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, and was an inaugural member of the Maricopa County Bar Association Hall of Fame. Mike was recognized as a "Best Lawyer" by Best Lawyers in America and by Chambers USA.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Tech Startup to Offer Up To 100% Funding Aid to Individuals for Covering Their Education or Travel Expenses
- Pinnacle West Adds Seasoned Utility Executive to Its Board of Directors
- Sandline Welcomes IT Veteran Ralf Kaiser as CTO
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Issues Executive Order Requiring Schools To Offer In-Person Learning
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership with Kentucky Hospital Association
- Mental Health Advocate Offers Hope to Millions with Book Detailing Trials and Triumphs on His Journey to Leading a Meaningful Life
- State Announces Additional $8.2 Million To Further Serve Arizonans Facing Homelessness
- Top IFS North America Partners Unite to Form Astra Canyon Group LLC
- Cable One Announces Pricing of Upsized Private Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
- Construction Technology Startup Mosaic Hires Real Estate Veteran as First CFO
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Appoints David McDowell and Stasy Click To The Maricopa County Superior Court
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Receives First Vaccine Dose
- 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards—Call for Entries: Honoring the Best in B2B Services and Solutions Marketing
- edjuster Launches Fully Interactive Digital Contents Claims Portal
- Senseeker Engineering Acquires SE-IR Corporation
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Response To Resolution Copper Project Setback
- Arizona: State Adopts A Unique Hybrid Model For COVID-19 Vaccine Prioritization
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
- Universal Electronics Inc. Expands Reach of QuickSet Technology to More Smart TVs Through LG webOS