- Arizona: Governor Ducey Thanksgiving Message
- Arizona Celebrates Small Business Saturday
- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
"This Thanksgiving, we safely gather with loved ones to give thanks and reflect on the many blessings God gives us.
"We express our gratitude to the frontline workers—who often work on holidays—for their around-the-clock commitment to protecting Arizonans' health and safety. Service members, first responders, public safety professionals, caseworkers, medical professionals and more — they keep our communities moving forward, rain or shine.
More on The Arizonar
- MST Solutions Launches Vlocity Practice in the Health Care Industry
- India's FSSAI Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- Mesa: Santa Making Several Visits to Merry Main Street
- Drake Software and National Association of Tax Professionals present second free roundtable discussion in preparation of the 2022 tax season
- Televerde Foundation Announces Appointment of New Board Members
"We recognize the countless individuals, families and organizations that embody Arizona's giving spirit during the holiday season. From distributing meals at food banks to donating blood, bringing meals to seniors, leading reading time at the library and so much more, Arizonans are always ready to lend a helping hand.
"Arizona is the greatest place to live, work, get an education and raise a family — and I am thankful for all the opportunities our great state has to offer. I wish all Arizonans a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving. God bless you all."
Latest on The Arizonar
- O3 Industries acquires Gumtree UK and Motors.co.uk, two leading online classifieds marketplaces
- Yoav Blat Offers Technology-based NYC Real Estate Services Knitted in Human Relationships
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- University of Phoenix Faculty Development Chair Publishes Book on Medieval Studies
- NATP recommends taxpayers take certain actions before Dec. 31 to reduce tax liabilities and prepare for 2021 return
- Ignacio Ampuero joins HR tech startup, Pasito, as CTO
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Axiros Solution Enables Ogi to Manage Multiple Clients Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- The Alkaline Water Company Enjoys Success in Preliminary Direct Store Delivery Rollout
- Panther Quant and Black Dog Venture Partners to Launch A.I. Based Cryptocurrency Trading and NFT Platform
- Holiday Health Discounts Announced by myLAB Box
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- GameTruck Names HyperX Official Gaming Peripherals Sponsor
- Serena Laurel's 'GOLD' Director Allisyn Snyder Glitters Garnering Best Fashion Film at Premiere Ahead of Release
- Universal Technical Institute and Ignite Worldwide $100,000 Grant Program for Women Entering STEM Fields Now Accepting Applications
- University of Phoenix and The National Society of Leadership and Success Foundation Announce Winner of 2021 Ansson Scholarship
- Brighton releases "Gatlin's Gateway" from novelist Catherine Astl
- PRIMER: Arizona Continues To Expand Access To Broadband
- Sharing the Goodlife Foundation gives to YES DAY