- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
"The previous administration's disregard for public school students is unacceptable," said Governor Hobbs. "My administration is committed to deploying federal funds lawfully and equitably, and today we have averted a violation of federal law and the State Constitution."
More on The Arizonar
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- Mesa Launches New and Improved FREE Tools to Help Startups and Small Business Owners
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
The ESA grant agreement violates multiple constitutional provisions, including equal protection, the gift clause, and maintenance of a general and uniform public school system. It also does not address educational disparities as alleged in the agreement. The Governor's Office is currently evaluating alternatives for legal use of the $50 million at issue.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Mesa Police Department Holiday DUI Task Force
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."