- KooKalimba Launches K21A Whale
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs' Office Holds Border Community Listening Sessions
- Mesa Summer Pool Passes are Now on Sale at Special Prices
"I am excited to announce several new additions to our growing administration who will help build an Arizona for everyone," said Governor Katie Hobbs. "There is a lot to accomplish and we intend to continue building out a team of diverse, highly qualified individuals who will get the job done."
Eva Masadiego, Deputy Director of Operations
Eva Masadiego proudly began her career as a school teacher at Balsz Elementary School District. She previously served as a city council aide and managed citywide programs for the city of Phoenix, working directly with city council to advance education initiatives. Most recently, she led national programs to increase the representation of people of color in elected and appointed office. Eva is a graduate from the University of California, Berkeley and Arizona State University.
Maren Mahoney, Director Office of Resiliency
Maren Mahoney is an experienced attorney passionate about building an equitable, resilient future for all Arizonans. Trained in systems-level analysis, her expertise is in energy regulation, law, and policy development, analysis, and advocacy. Prior to joining the Hobbs Administration, she advocated for state-level energy efficiency and decarbonization policies around the country, served as a Policy Advisor at the Arizona Corporation Commission, and managed an energy policy think tank at Arizona State University. She holds a J.D. from New York Law School, where she was a John Marshall Harlan Scholar and earned a Certificate for Public Service. Maren earned her M.A. in Sustainability from ASU, where she is a Senior Sustainability Scholar. Maren lives in Phoenix with her husband, two children, and their dog, Mr. Bunny.
More on The Arizonar
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- Elite Imagined High Net Worth Branding Online Reputation Management Expanding Into Malaysia Market
- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Finalizes Lineup for the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference
Anthony Davis, Senior Operations Advisor
Anthony Davis is a tactical pragmatist who advocates for systemic change in policy and state government services to advance marginalized communities. Davis served as a policy aide for Governor Lamont of Connecticut and a consultant for a professional services firm contributing to State & Federal technology modernizations, public health response to COVID-19 pandemic, and resettlement of displaced migrants from Latin America and Afghanistan. Davis earned his M.A in Public Policy and Political Strategy from Trinity College.
Will Greene, Policy Advisor
Will Greene served as Arizona Corporation Commissioner Sandra Kennedy's Policy Advisor, helping her pass important measures related to solar energy, energy storage, energy efficiency, electric vehicles, water conservation, and more. Will has private sector experience in renewable energy and real estate project development, and was a professional organizer for the Sierra Club focusing on energy and climate policy. He holds a Masters in Real Estate Development from Arizona State University and an undergraduate degree in Business, Sustainability with an economics minor, from ASU.
Patrick J. Adams, Policy Advisor
Patrick J. Adams is dedicated to the mission of ensuring that Arizona has a secure, reliable water future. He joins the Governor's Office from the Arizona Municipal Water Users Association (AMWUA) where he served as Water Policy Advisor, providing policy expertise on behalf of Arizona's largest municipal water providers. Patrick was responsible for the legislative and water resource policy programs and represented AMWUA across all levels of government. Before joining AMWUA, Patrick was an environmental scientist at the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality where he administered and enforced the state's Aquifer Protection Permit Program and Recycled Water regulations. Patrick is a graduate of Utah State University where he received a bachelor's degree in Environmental Studies from the Quinney College of Natural Resources and a bachelor's degree in Economics from the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business.
More on The Arizonar
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
Dominic Elijah Blaise Caudill, Policy Advisor
Blaise Caudill is a third generation Arizonan with family roots in Bisbee and a contagious passion for his beloved state. Through his past work with nonprofits, government, and within the energy industry, Blaise finds joy in building consensus and activating solutions to complex community issues. Most recently, Blaise served as a Senior Analyst with Southwest Gas, advancing sustainable molecular energy solutions within the State's energy portfolio. A graduate of Northern Arizona University (2013) and Arizona State University (MPA, 2017), Blaise is excited to bring a collaborative spirit to partnerships throughout the state he loves so much.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on The Arizonar
- .Store Domains launches Elevate.store – a free-to-use platform for online sellers with deals on business tools
- Alliant International University Announces New Campus and School of Nursing & Health Sciences in Phoenix
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Signs Executive Order Prohibiting Race-Based Hair Discrimination
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- KooKalimba Launches K21A Whale
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Signs Executive Order Race-Based Prohibiting Hair Discrimination
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Western Alliance Bank Provides End of Week Update
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department Home Safety Device Installation Event
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?