- Hartford Assurance / Trumbell Served Small Claims Notice for Failing to Refund Customer
- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Tucson Meet Yourself, and see Buddy Greenbloom
Judicial interviews will take place Tuesday, December 6 at the Yuma County Courthouse, 250 W. 2nd St. Yuma, AZ 85364, Courtroom #316.
- Denise Avila Taylor will be interviewed at 11:00 a.m.
- Nohemy Echavarria will be interviewed at 11:30 a.m.
- Nathaniel T. Sorenson will be interviewed at 12:00 p.m.
All interviews are open to the public and the media. The interview session will include a public comment period for members of the public to comment on the judicial applicants at 10:00 a.m.
More on The Arizonar
- Organ Stop Pizza Partners with The Joy Bus and Wow Wheat Beer to Help Cancer Patients
- An Equality Health Medical Director to Speak at Contexture Health Data of the Future Summit
- Mesa: Chris Hassert Appointed to the Arizona Reconsultation Committee
- Mesa Water Resources wins AMWA Sustainable Water Utility Management Award
- Celebrate Mesa Offers Fall Family Fun
Additionally, the public may send written comments and view the candidates' applications on the Governor's Office website HERE. Comments must be received no later than December 12 for consideration.
The vacancy on the Yuma County Superior Court was created by the resignation of Judge Brandon S. Kinsey.
Under the Arizona Constitution, judges of the Superior Court in counties with a population of less than 250,000 persons are elected by the voters. Vacancies created by the retirement or resignation of a judge prior to the general election are filled by gubernatorial appointment.
Latest on The Arizonar
- PhaseZero Expands CxAnalytics Offering with Generative AI Solutions to power Everyday Efficiency for Global Manufacturing Companies
- Prepare Yourself For A Hair-Raising Musical Journey With Sidow Sobrino's Happy Halloween
- Vantiva Announces it has entered into an agreement with CommScope to acquire CommScope's Home Networks
- Car Accident Lawyer Tempe Accident Law Group
- PHOENIX INVESTORS ACQUIRES FORMER ELECTROLUX GROUP FACILITY IN ST. CLOUD, MN
- Online Marketing Not Another SEO Company
- Licensed Mesa Business Owners Can Earn College Credits in Classes at MCC
- Car Accident Lawyer Mesa Accident Law Group
- Larry Hogan Joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents Inaugural Event: 'Comedy & Music for Freedom & Peace' in Mesa, AZ
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
- Triumph Donnelly Studios Opens Entertainment Restaurant Counsulting to The Stars and More
- Jeezy, Sexyy Red, Plies, And $hyfromdatre Support The HBCU Community With A Special Concert For NC College Students In Winston-Salem, NC on Oct. 27th