- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases the Newest Edition of the Phoenix Scholar™ Academic Journal
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Webinars in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- DaveTheNurse Hosts Webinar June 22: The Home Care Business Boom - How to Capitalize on It!
After Erica received her first COVID-19 shot through a "Plus One" with her husband in an early vaccination group, she created a line of "Got the Shot" merchandise that she began selling through her online boutique.
"I wanted to help spread the message," Erica explains, "that the more of us who stepped up and got our shots, the sooner we would see the light at the end of the pandemic tunnel. I wanted to let people know that I was proud to do my part by the important act of getting my shot, and I hoped that others would feel the same way and want to help spread the message."
Erica's original product line included T-shirts, baseball caps, masks, and other clothing items. Now, though, she has added wristbands.
"Wristbands have been a way for people to show their support for a particular cause for a while now. A recognizable logo 'Got the Shot' wristband is perfect for not only spreading the message, but also clearly showing others that you've been vaccinated…especially now that masks are not required by the CDC in most places."
More on The Arizonar
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Norton Special Report Finds Young Americans Are Twice as Likely to Cyber Stalk
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- WebPT's Year of Innovation Ushers in Next-Level Growth
She added: "With one of these wristbands, you're telling everyone else 'You don't have to worry about me.' Businesses can use these wristbands for their employees to help put their customers at ease, and at the same time customers can send the same message to others around them."
"Got the Shot" merchandise is about more than just helping people spread the word and encourage others to join the effort. 20% of 'Got the Shot' profits currently go to Arizona Nurses' Association-RNConnect Program, and hopefully new organizations around the country will be added as recipients as the movement grows. "Our nurses and other health care workers have been our heroes through this entire pandemic, and I want to offer my thanks for their efforts," Erica stated.
You can order your "Got the Shot" wristband at https://threadcessories.com.
"I've been on the local news here in Phoenix and in one of our local papers," Erica adds. "The 'Got the Shot' cause is so important to me, that I want to spread the message every chance I get."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Fund Street Technologies Brand Named One of Florida's 'Best Companies To Work For' for the 2nd Time
- RealTrends + Tom Ferry Announce 2021 America's Best Real Estate Professionals List 16th Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Autism's Got Talent Announces the 2nd Annual On-Line Talent Fundraiser Competition
- Restoration Builders Announces Hire of New Director of Human Resources
- Magellan Healthcare and Invo Healthcare Announce Value-Based Care Collaboration Focused on Improved Autism Outcomes
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Statement On Senate Passage Of Historic Budget
- Universal Electronics Inc. to Provide Voice-Enabled Android TV Remotes and QuickSet® Technologies to Claro Colombia
- Top Executive from Under Armour Joins CEO Coaching International®
- OnePoint Patient Care Expanding Its Local Pharmacy Model to Meet Growing Demand
- TycoonInvest Launches Platform for the General Public to Invest in Startups and Small Businesses
- The National Association of Collegiate Esports Partners with Fair-Play Corporation
- Telgian CEO James W. Tomes tapped for Arizona Sustainability Alliance Board of Directors
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Addition to Salesforce Practice
- Nextiva Appoints Marc Stein — Former Executive from Adobe and Splunk — as Global Channel Chief
- Amesbury Elementary School Contract Awarded to CTA Construction Managers
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success