- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute®
- Axon Names Brittany Bagley as New Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer
- Mesa: Adaptive Program Participants Heading to Camp and the Lake
The Game Changer list, which is part of the December issue of Franchise Dictionary Magazine, cites Assisted Living Locators as a nationally acclaimed senior placement and referral agency with almost 20 years supporting seniors in communities across the nation. The magazine noted the brand's proven high-touch model, which is recession- and pandemic-resilient, gives franchise owners the opportunity to run a home-based business and to serve their communities at no cost to the client.
"We're thrilled that Franchise Dictionary has named Assisted Living Locators as a Game Changer franchise," said Angela Olea RN, Assisted Living Locators CEO. "Our company is a game changer because there's unlimited potential for franchise owners, especially now as a home-based business during the ongoing pandemic. This recognition is also testament to our company's commitment to provide the very best personal service and guidance. Our passionate franchisee owners share their insider-knowledge on short-and long-term care options to help thousands of seniors and families in their communities."
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
Alesia Visconti, CEO / Publisher of Franchise Dictionary Magazine says, "2021 was a challenging year for the world. A brand that earns the Top 100 Game Changers designation raises the bar and clearly sets itself apart!" We are THRILLED to recognize and showcase these 100+ fran-tastic brands that went above and beyond. Congrats to this year's Game Changers!"
You can find the special Game Changer section here: https://franchisedictionarymagazine.com/2021-game-changers/
With 140 office locations in 36 states and the District of Columbia, Assisted Living Locators has been ranked in Entrepreneur's "Franchise500®" issue for five consecutive years and Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private companies. The company offers a NO COST service for seniors and their families providing expert advice on short and long-term care options, including in-home care, independent living, assisted living and memory care.
To learn about Assisted Living Locators franchise opportunities, visit www.assistedlivinglocatorsfranchise.com.
SOURCE Assisted Living Locators
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Pricing of $55.0 Million of Shares in Upsized Offering of Common Stock
- Amkor Technology to Present at the D.A. Davidson Big Sky Summit
- Arizona: AZ OnTrack Summer Camp Provides Parents Guide For Camp At Home
- VULCAN MATERIALS TEAMSTERS CELEBRATE VICTORY IN ARIZONA, RATIFY STRONG AGREEMENT
- The Alkaline Water Company Reports Record Revenue of $16.9 Million in First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023
- Bold New Book, If Only We Knew, Offers A Framework To Understand And Solve Today's Social Issues
- Living Waters Inc to Host the "2022 Mental Health Summit"
- University of Phoenix announces agreement with MedCerts that supports healthcare and IT learners with upskilling and pathway to degrees
- Wood Underwear® FW22 Introduces New Styles in Lounge