- Axon Appoints Andrea James as Chief Communications Officer
- Arizona Students Spend the School Day Learning About American Civics
- Murals Celebrate Mesa's Asian District's Cultures, Commerce and Community
The Game Changer list, which is part of the December issue of Franchise Dictionary Magazine, cites Assisted Living Locators as a nationally acclaimed senior placement and referral agency with almost 20 years supporting seniors in communities across the nation. The magazine noted the brand's proven high-touch model, which is recession- and pandemic-resilient, gives franchise owners the opportunity to run a home-based business and to serve their communities at no cost to the client.
"We're thrilled that Franchise Dictionary has named Assisted Living Locators as a Game Changer franchise," said Angela Olea RN, Assisted Living Locators CEO. "Our company is a game changer because there's unlimited potential for franchise owners, especially now as a home-based business during the ongoing pandemic. This recognition is also testament to our company's commitment to provide the very best personal service and guidance. Our passionate franchisee owners share their insider-knowledge on short-and long-term care options to help thousands of seniors and families in their communities."
More on The Arizonar
- Western Alliance Bancorporation Releases 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report
- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Announces 2022 Dissertation of the Year Winners
- Ironside Human Resources Announces Office Expansion Due to Rapid Growth
- InventHelp Inventor Develops New Audio Ear Buds (PHO-2438)
- Evangeline M. Mitchell Named as the Recipient of the Bar Association of DC's 150th Anniversary Presidential Award
Alesia Visconti, CEO / Publisher of Franchise Dictionary Magazine says, "2021 was a challenging year for the world. A brand that earns the Top 100 Game Changers designation raises the bar and clearly sets itself apart!" We are THRILLED to recognize and showcase these 100+ fran-tastic brands that went above and beyond. Congrats to this year's Game Changers!"
You can find the special Game Changer section here: https://franchisedictionarymagazine.com/2021-game-changers/
With 140 office locations in 36 states and the District of Columbia, Assisted Living Locators has been ranked in Entrepreneur's "Franchise500®" issue for five consecutive years and Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private companies. The company offers a NO COST service for seniors and their families providing expert advice on short and long-term care options, including in-home care, independent living, assisted living and memory care.
To learn about Assisted Living Locators franchise opportunities, visit www.assistedlivinglocatorsfranchise.com.
SOURCE Assisted Living Locators
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- GreenPromoCode.com Announces Huge Black Friday Promo Codes, Coupons & Deals
- PODS® Tucson Eases the Transition of "Shared Living" Amongst Elderly Family Members
- Western Alliance Ranks #1 Among Banks Above $50B by American Banker
- Celebrate Pop Culture at Mesa Library's First Fandom Event
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- Vegas shooting survivor continues remarkable recovery five years later
- Carvana Offers Co-Signer Financing in Philadelphia
- Arizona's Lowest Flat Tax in Nation To Take Effect Next Year
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- Align Technology's Next Generation Invisalign Virtual Care AI-assisted Remote Monitoring Solution Automates and Streamlines Practice Workflows
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Kilimanjaro Sunrise Launches 2024 Kilimanjaro Group Climb Dates
- Scottsdale Philharmonic to Open Season Oct. 9 under Direction of Full-time, World-class Conductor
- onsemi Launches Automotive Silicon Carbide-Based Power Module Trio for On-Board Chargers
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage