- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases the Newest Edition of the Phoenix Scholar™ Academic Journal
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Webinars in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- DaveTheNurse Hosts Webinar June 22: The Home Care Business Boom - How to Capitalize on It!
"The impacts of the COVID pandemic have made strong, reliable internet access more important than ever. For those living and working in rural and tribal communities in the Southwest oftentimes the only internet option is mobile data," said Judd Hinkle, CEO of Cellular One. "That's why our team has worked hard to create unlimited, easy-to-use emergency data plans for those struggling to afford sufficient mobile data for internet access."
Cellular One has built one of the largest LTE networks, covering 60,000 square miles in the Four Corners region, and provides more coverage than any other carrier on many tribal lands in the Southwest. Its mobile voice, text and data plans— which include Lifeline options— help individuals, families, organizations, and public safety officials stay connected while also increasing access to news, telehealth resources, online education, e-commerce and more.
More on The Arizonar
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Norton Special Report Finds Young Americans Are Twice as Likely to Cyber Stalk
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- WebPT's Year of Innovation Ushers in Next-Level Growth
"Our customers know they can count on us. For over 25 years we have worked hard— always increasing coverage for rural and tribal communities and offering nationwide plans and products that are affordable. Our new Emergency Broadband Data Plans demonstrate our continuing commitment to maximizing connectivity and quality of life for our customers," said Hinkle.
Those who are interested in receiving access to free or low cost mobile data through the FCC's federally-subsidized Emergency Broadband Benefit Program can check to see if they are eligible by visiting a Cellular One store. Current Cellular One Lifeline customers can simply call Customer Care at 1-800-730-2351, or apply online at mycellularone.com/emergency-broadband-data/. Taking action now to check eligibility and complete the application can expedite access to more mobile data during this limited time program.
More on The Arizonar
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- Hoping They 'Stay' In Summer Hill's New Release
- Media Advisory: Visiquest Properties LLC Announces Revitalization and New Construction of 59 EVERGREEN APARTMENTS
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Michael Kolbrener Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
About Cellular One
For more than 25 years, Cellular One has been a leading regional provider of mobile technology and wireless communications service for underserved tribal lands and rural communities in the American Southwest. The company operates a network of more than 230 cell sites, covering 60,000 square miles and has almost 200 employees, many of whom are Native American. For more information, please visit mycellularone.com
SOURCE Cellular One
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- Microchip Boosts Gallium Nitride (GaN) Radio Frequency (RF) Portfolio with Ka-band Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) with High Linearity for SatCom Terminals
- Arizona: Governor Doug Ducey Announces $2 Million In State Funding To Restart Tucson Water Treatment Plant
- Barrett-Jackson's Las Vegas Auction Soars with Record $48 Million in Sales, Historic Collector Car NFT Sale and Celebrity Guests, Including "Mr. Las Vegas" Wayne Newton
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- TVSFlashbackNetwork.Com Adds Mod Squad to Color Classic TV Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- Elevation Secures Series A Funding After Strong Growth
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Kitchen Products Pro: The New Online Shop for Must-Have Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Certificate Programs Now VA Education Benefits Eligible
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Signs $100 Million Bipartisan Wildfire Relief Package
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood