HiCoin is the wallet solution for digital currencies and an asset management solutions provider.
Full-featured Wallet Solution
HiCoin focuses on blockchain wallet technology services and currently has an HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) Wallet as well as Cloud Wallet's core products. It also has asset custody features - comprehensive payment, wallet with full functional features and other landing solutions, and also the ability to quickly build digital wallets and complete blockchain ecosystems for projects, exchanges, online e-commerce, physical enterprises, traditional users, small and medium blockchain enterprises, etc.
Currently the largest systems provider in the blockchain wallet industry, HiCoin was established two years ago, and has served more than 100 customers. It provides a full-featured wallet that includes digital currency applications such as wealth management, mining, payments, e-commerce, OTC payments, portfolio replication, lending, and other functionalities.
Focused on providing one-stop services for wallet customers, this year, HiCoin will be strengthening the functionality of its full-featured wallet while developing asset alliances and building up wallets as financial centers.
Blockchain Wallet Applications
The main landing applications are usually E-commerce, gaming, tokenization, payments, wealth management, and mining. In the future, there will be more varied possibilities like borrowing and portfolio replication.
"I feel that exchanges are similar to securities companies while wallets are similar to banks," said Wang. "So using this analogy, China has 100 million shareholders but 1 billion bank users. It should not be prioritized in order of magnitude. For the exchange, there is a high frequency of transactions and it functions satisfactorily as a profit-making mechanism. The wallet is more low-profile - it will gather heat slowly, but that flow of heat will be long-lasting."
B2B vs B2C
At present, Wang contends that the vast majority of B2C wallets on the market are not profitable, and that most of them are for users in the token gaming industry.
"We hope to be able to tap traditional and financial industries, companies with traffic and products, to use our technology for entry into blockchain, thereby converting more new users," he said. "There are already many B2C wallet companies in the crypto industry that are beginning to provide technical services."
More on The Arizonar
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc. introduces Volta™ M150 1-color tabletop pad printer machine for tagless printing
- Canadian Supply Chain Software Firm Sees Strong Focus on Their Systems' Native Paperless Features Among Existing and Future Clients
HiCoin recently served a homestay platform that hoped to acquire millions of users on the platform. By letting users hold digital currencies, the platform could increase their financial attributes and win more customer loyalty, differentiating themselves from rival platforms.
"We prefer this type of customer where they have a set volume of traffic from their customer base, using the blockchain wallet as a tool," he said. "For the others, we can innovate blockchain application attempts on enterprise scenarios, since wallets are excellent use-case scenarios. E-commerce, games, payments, and finance all have features that can be combined."
Developing Wallets that Meet Future Requirements
"A good hardware (like an iPhone) plus a HiCoin decentralized wallet can work together very well," suggested Wang. "However, a hardware wallet is still necessary to store the private key offline so that the private key never touches the internet. In this capacity, it might be better than a mobile phone that can be connected at any time. To better meet future requirements, I would say wallets like HiCoin which we are developing to function as financial centers, will be the answer."
As HiCoin mostly serves B2B customers, asset security is of paramount importance. This has constantly led to higher security standards, with HiCoin accumulating a wealth of experience in this area.
In terms of risk control and security, HiCoin wallets have inherited the perfect risk control and security system of parent company ChainUP, which can achieve 100% full risk-control coverage. With 30-over security technology guarantees, ChainUP/Hicoin can provide security auditing; monitoring from different angles (users, businesses and systems); multi-level early-risk warnings; and ensure asset safety. At the same time, they have reached long-term and in-depth strategic cooperations with many domestic and foreign security agencies such as Johnwick, CertiK and Chains Guard.
In the past 18 years, HiCoin has been using the D'App platform as the basic foundation. Currently, there are three types of applications, ETH, EOS, TRX, to directly connect with wallet balances.
"The core focus should be on integrating the D'App to be truly operational," said Wang. "The future wallet is likely to be a distribution center for applications."
Pointing out that the wallet is the first entry to blockchain, Wang explained that "to enter blockchain, the first stop requires a container and a carrier - a wallet…..HiCoin is committed to lowering the technology threshold of the wallet, hoping that it will become the industry's infrastructure utility, like water and electricity, ready for everyone's needs."
More on The Arizonar
- 2020 US Presidential Election - Will Trump get re-elected? - Vedic Astrology Analysis
- Author Marvin Terry Rucker announces the release of his autobiography, Snatched Out of the Hand of the Enemy; his unadulterated testimony
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Award-Winning Short Film Aims To Promote Suicide Awareness And Prevention
- Keith Haring Painting Resurfaces in Phoenix After 34 Years
Overseas Markets and Compliance
While the global COVID-19 epidemic has had some impact on HiCoin, its brand and technology implementation last year together with the company's timely strategy adjustment and response since the outbreak this year, not to mention its partnerships, have all effectively minimized the impact of the outbreak.
"We will be focusing on this year's international conferences. Hope the epidemic will end soon!" said Wang. "In terms of overall planning, HiCoin will follow in the footsteps of ChainUP to further strengthen the process of globalization and internationalization. At the same time, as products in the compliance process, we will also work on strengthening government cooperation and actively promote the implementation and realization of blockchain applications."
With the huge upheavals in Bitcoin price movements in Q1 likely extending to Q2, it was imperative that HiCoin continued to "lay a solid foundation, provide better services to customers, and prepare for the huge opportunities next year."
While many wallets aimed to become the 'Alipay of the blockchain industry', Wang insisted that industry conditions had to first be met. These included solid technology, adequate strategic partners, visionary judgment, and strong execution.
For novice wallets users, Wang recommended prioritizing security, then functionality and lastly ease of use.
HiCoin, a subsidiary of ChainUP, is a leading provider of cryptocurrency wallet solutions. HiCoin builds integrated blockchain ecosystems to provide safe, diversified and reliable wallet technology services.
Official Website: https://www.chainup.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ChainUPTechnology
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChainUP
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on The Arizonar
- New Book: Capitalism Doesn't Fail
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Patients Need to Choose Whether to Take Hydroxychloroquine, States the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons (AAPS)
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Elementary School Teacher Earns Doctorate of Education Degree
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board