- Holistic Healing News Offers Health News Not Reported by Mainstream Media
- Winners and Finalists for the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation Awards Announced by Arizona Technology Council and Arizona Commerce Authority
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
The series follows the antics and trials of the PHAT Scooters team through celebrity encounters, custom builds and the day-to-day challenges of startup life. Meet NBA Hall-of-Famer Dominique Wilkins, NASCAR legend Michael Waltrip, and NFL superstar Tedy Bruschi as they join the electric scooter craze that's sweeping the nation.
RIDING PHAT is produced by Kelly Sallaway of Arizona's Motormind Production Group and directed by Los Angeles-based Robert Kirbyson. Crackle is a Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSSE) company and one of the largest operators of streaming advertising-supported video-on-demand (AVOD) and original content.
More on The Arizonar
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- Design Your Super Longevity Blueprint at RAADfest 2021
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
Get Back to Living. Get Back to Riding. Join the PHAT Life and Electrify Your Adventure®. View the trailer at https://youtu.be/3TIOSf8Mt70.
For more information about RIDING PHAT, visit www.RidingPhat.com or follow the show on Instagram @ridingphat.
About PHAT SCOOTERS
Since launching in summer 2017, PHAT® Scooters has skyrocketed in popularity in the electric scooter market both commercially and as a personal lifestyle e-Cruiser. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, PHAT Scooters has received rave reviews from PGA players, professional athletes, Hollywood celebrities, and more. Whether it is to run errands, meet up with friends, or hit a few rounds of golf, everyone is joining the PHAT Life. For more information, visit www.phatscooters.com or connect with PHAT Scooters on Facebook or Instagram @phatscoot.
SOURCE PHAT Scooters
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- Tonto Apache is First Tribe in Arizona to Launch Retail Sportsbook at Mazatzal Hotel & Casino
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- MBA Mortgage Corp. Receives Honorable Mention for the DAV'S Outstanding Small Employer of the Year
- Is Demand For Pools Increasing or Decreasing in Las Vegas?
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
- For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
- Tradewind Voyages Confirms Caribbean Program For 2021/22 season
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- GitKon 2021: Virtual Git Conference Happening September 22-23
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patrick J. Paul Joins ABA Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources Board
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!