- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute® - 101
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
In order to improve the support that can be provided to its U.S. / North American customers, Danieli has implemented a new regionalized approach, with several 'Hubs' being established at strategic locations nationwide.
The new Hub at Mesa represents the latest step in this commitment.
"Danieli has a big role to play as a support, service and supply provider to CMC Steel, a significant employer in and partner to the City of Mesa," said Mayor John Giles. "We're pleased to welcome Danieli's first regional service hub in the U.S. to Mesa."
With a team consisting of sales, service, technical and automation experts, and more than 10,000 square feet of warehouse capacity, Danieli aims to provide world-class service to all customers in the Southwest region. In fact, the new facility will be stocked with critical spares, enabling lead times to be radically reduced for customers' benefit.
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona Fireplaces Reveals New Website Design
- MainConcept and Fraunhofer IIS to showcase the future of video and audio with VVC and MPEG-H Audio
- Orbex Launches "The Ultimate Trading Course" Live Educational Series
- "DJ Mark Battle" Keeps Draymond Green on the dancefloor for hours during Wedding Weekend Extravaganza
- Downtown Mesa is Ready to Welcome ASU Students
"Mesa welcomes Danieli to our local business community," said District 6 Councilmember Kevin Thompson. "This new Service Hub further solidifies that with growth comes need. Danieli will provide CMC Steel Arizona with parts that are vital for running the mill and supporting other businesses across the Southwest."
Established near Pittsburgh, Danieli Corporation is the U.S. headquarters of Danieli, and manages two service centers located at Coraopolis, Pa., and Ashland, Ky., plus the automation business centered at Birmingham, Ala. Danieli U.S.-based employees now exceed 200 people, mostly specialists.
U.S. steel-making output increased by more than 18% in 2021, compared to 2020, the largest percentage increase worldwide. Danieli has risen to the market demand, as North American steelmakers continue to invest heavily in new technologies, pursuing improvements in quality, reliability, operating costs, and environmental impact.
As more and more new Danieli plants come into operation, the need for engineering, technical support, and service increases, including the provision of spare parts, equipment maintenance, and refurbishment during the lifecycle, hence Danieli will respond to the need with the new Hub to increase and enhance its customer service.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Choice Voucher Wait List Opening in Mesa
- Arizona: Governor Ducey, Parents, Kids Celebrate The Most Expansive School Choice Initiative In The Nation
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Named on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Fifth Year
- Former Marine Sergeant Michael J. Rotch Launches Life Coaching Program, Helping People Find Their Voice
- Climate Justice Advocate, Felicia Davis, Statement on the Inflation Reduction Act
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List