Both parties are delighted to announce the new sales partnership in order to meet the strong and growing demand for value driven equipment in the mid-tier segment. Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian dental equipment manufacturer and distributor founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today's dental professionals at an affordable price.
The President of Flight Dental Systems, Joseph Hui says, "We are very excited to grow our partnership beyond the USA with Patterson Dental Canada Inc. / Patterson Dentaire Canada Inc. The mid-tier and value based segment is currently the fastest growing segment in the equipment market. Flight Dental Systems equipment is a perfect alternative for dentists looking to grow or replace their equipment. Joseph Hui adds: "We feel extremely confident to have chosen Patterson as a partner , since they have a very experienced and highly trained team of equipment specialist and technicians across the country to service and support our product."
More on The Arizonar
- Phoenix Partner Patrick Paul Elected Treasurer of UPWARD for Children & Families
- MGN Logistics, Inc. Announces stock purchases in Transportation and Logistics Systems, Inc
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- List2u offers proven Tactical Marketing program to Telehealth
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
Robert A. Ménès, National Director Marketing, Equipment, Technology and Technical Services at Patterson Canada welcomes the expansion of their Dental Operatory portfolio: "Flight Dental Systems equipment impressed us with its exceptional quality, manufacturing and price points. Moreover, having a complete equipment offering for the growing mid-tier segment at a very competitive price point will open up new opportunities for offices and DSO's" Menes says. "Patterson is committed to providing customers with the highest quality equipment and solutions, and that we take pride in being a trusted partner. Therefore, we were very thorough in our review of Flight Dental Systems, and believe they represent the same commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction as Patterson."
About Flight Dental Systems:
Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian owned and managed dental equipment manufacturer and distributor with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Our company was founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today's dental professionals at an affordable price. Flight's team of employees is dedicated to the improvement of oral health, with the belief that the dental unit is the base of the practitioners operation. Therefore, the company focuses on continuing to design innovative products that are able to suit the needs of every dental practitioner.
More on The Arizonar
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- If One Cell Phone is Risky, How About One Hundred Phones in a Tight Area?
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- New EMF Protection Products To Help With Pain Relief For The State Of Arizona & Surrounding Areas
- AJUSD Curbside Food Service Resumes with New Summer Hours
Learn more: www.flightdentalsystems.com
About Patterson Companies Inc.:
Patterson Companies Inc. connects dental and animal health customers in North America and the U.K. to the latest products, technologies, services and innovative business solutions that enable operational and professional success. The comprehensive portfolio, distribution network and supply chain is equaled only by dedicated, knowledgeable people who deliver unrivalled expertise and unmatched customer service and support.
Learn more: pattersoncompanies.com
Flight Dental Systems
21 Kenview Blvd Unit 9,
Brampton, ON - L6T 5G7
Latest on The Arizonar
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- The Better Education Company Is Helping Schools Assess Distance Learning Efforts
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
- Royse Contemporary Reopens Gallery with new exhibition "Reconstructed" from Daniel Shepherd
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- New Book Restarting your Business After the Pandemic