Both parties are delighted to announce the new sales partnership in order to meet the strong and growing demand for value driven equipment in the mid-tier segment. Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian dental equipment manufacturer and distributor founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today's dental professionals at an affordable price.
The President of Flight Dental Systems, Joseph Hui says, "We are very excited to grow our partnership beyond the USA with Patterson Dental Canada Inc. / Patterson Dentaire Canada Inc. The mid-tier and value based segment is currently the fastest growing segment in the equipment market. Flight Dental Systems equipment is a perfect alternative for dentists looking to grow or replace their equipment. Joseph Hui adds: "We feel extremely confident to have chosen Patterson as a partner , since they have a very experienced and highly trained team of equipment specialist and technicians across the country to service and support our product."
More on The Arizonar
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
Robert A. Ménès, National Director Marketing, Equipment, Technology and Technical Services at Patterson Canada welcomes the expansion of their Dental Operatory portfolio: "Flight Dental Systems equipment impressed us with its exceptional quality, manufacturing and price points. Moreover, having a complete equipment offering for the growing mid-tier segment at a very competitive price point will open up new opportunities for offices and DSO's" Menes says. "Patterson is committed to providing customers with the highest quality equipment and solutions, and that we take pride in being a trusted partner. Therefore, we were very thorough in our review of Flight Dental Systems, and believe they represent the same commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction as Patterson."
About Flight Dental Systems:
Flight Dental Systems is a Canadian owned and managed dental equipment manufacturer and distributor with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Our company was founded on a commitment to deliver high quality products that provide the design, function and durability demanded by today's dental professionals at an affordable price. Flight's team of employees is dedicated to the improvement of oral health, with the belief that the dental unit is the base of the practitioners operation. Therefore, the company focuses on continuing to design innovative products that are able to suit the needs of every dental practitioner.
More on The Arizonar
- Pony 4 Precious Awards Shannon Haupert A Scholarship in The 2020 Scholarship program
- Love Bracelet-Cant you feel that love, ohhh yea you can!
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Bello Sol Inc Has a Record Sales Year For 2019
- Fennemore Craig Appoints Gerald L. Shelley as Financial Restructuring Practice Group Chair, Anthony W. Austin as Vice Chair
Learn more: www.flightdentalsystems.com
About Patterson Companies Inc.:
Patterson Companies Inc. connects dental and animal health customers in North America and the U.K. to the latest products, technologies, services and innovative business solutions that enable operational and professional success. The comprehensive portfolio, distribution network and supply chain is equaled only by dedicated, knowledgeable people who deliver unrivalled expertise and unmatched customer service and support.
Learn more: pattersoncompanies.com
Flight Dental Systems
21 Kenview Blvd Unit 9,
Brampton, ON - L6T 5G7
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Volunteers Needed to Help Students at Apache Junction Unfied School District
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Breakthrough Solar Panel works at Night
- 2020 Brings Extensive Growth for Provincial Site Services
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- West USA Realty Agent Richard Bazinet PLLC Earns the Commitment to Excellence endorsement from NAR
- Arizona Technology Council Applauds STEM Investments in Governor Ducey's Executive Budget
- Discount Tire Appoints Dean Muglia As Chief Executive Officer
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- PODS® Phoenix helps residents declutter their homes just in time for the New Year