- KooKalimba Launches K21A Whale
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs' Office Holds Border Community Listening Sessions
- Mesa Summer Pool Passes are Now on Sale at Special Prices
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jan. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Forever Living Products International, a direct sales health and beauty company with presence in over 160 countries, recently named Aidan O'Hare its new President. O'Hare takes on the role after working in management at Forever Living for 26 years, overseeing global sales strategies as the Executive Vice President of Sales.
His predecessor, Gregg Maughan, served as Forever Living's President from 2008 until now. Maughan will continue to serve Forever Living as its CEO, spearheading the comprehensive vision of Forever Living and its family of companies.
"Aidan has been instrumental in the growth of Forever Living with his roles in overseeing UK and European sales, global marketing, and international sales," Maughan says. "His broad experience with successful leadership roles within Forever Living makes him ideally positioned to lead the next chapter of our story."
As President, O'Hare will build upon Forever Living's 45 years of offering high-quality nutritional products and supplements, creating effective new products that are relevant for today's market and lifestyles. He will also lead the company in continuing to invest in digital solutions and an innovative marketing plan to empower its Forever Business Owners. Most importantly, he will continue the legacy of Forever Living's late Founder and CEO, Rex Maughan.
More on The Arizonar
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- Elite Imagined High Net Worth Branding Online Reputation Management Expanding Into Malaysia Market
- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Finalizes Lineup for the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference
"O'Hare has worked alongside both Rex and me for many years, so this is a natural progression as his drive to succeed is contagious," Maughan says. "Aidan has a deep respect for the Forever way and the preservation of Rex's legacy in all that we do."
For O'Hare, this legacy and Forever Living's core values — which include putting others first, being brave in decision-making, taking no shortcuts, and having integrity — will be, and have been, at the heart of his continued leadership at the company.
"I am so excited about this opportunity. I love this company and the people that we work with throughout the world," O'Hare says. "I truly am standing on the shoulders of giants, and I have absolute conviction that, together, we can take Forever into a remarkable future that will continue to provide What Matters Most to millions of families."
ABOUT AIDAN O'HARE
Aidan O'Hare served in the Royal Navy before becoming part of the Forever Living team in his home country of England. As time went on, Aidan's knowledge for direct sales and marketing grew, which led to a job offer on the global marketing team at Forever Living's Home Office in Scottsdale, Arizona. From marketing, he moved back into sales, overseeing global sales strategies as Executive Vice President of Sales. Today, Aidan serves as Forever Living's President.
ABOUT GREGG MAUGHAN
More on The Arizonar
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
As the son of late Founder and CEO Rex Maughan, Gregg was at his father's side, watching and learning as the vision of Forever Living was formed. By the time Gregg was named Forever Living's President in 2008, he had put in over 20 years of service at almost every level of the company, from shipping to accounting and bonus processing, to name a few. With a deep knowledge and understanding of the business, Gregg continues to spearhead the growth strategy of Forever as the company's CEO.
ABOUT FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL
Forever Living Products International is a direct sales health and beauty company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Founded in 1978 by Rex Maughan, the multi-billion-dollar company has grown to have presence in over 160 countries, and it is the largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of aloe vera products. The vertically integrated company owns and operates its own aloe fields, manufacturing facilities, research and development, quality control laboratories, and distribution channels.
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1983494/Forever_Living_Aidan_O_Hare.jpg
SOURCE Forever Living Products International, LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- .Store Domains launches Elevate.store – a free-to-use platform for online sellers with deals on business tools
- Alliant International University Announces New Campus and School of Nursing & Health Sciences in Phoenix
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Signs Executive Order Prohibiting Race-Based Hair Discrimination
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- KooKalimba Launches K21A Whale
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Signs Executive Order Race-Based Prohibiting Hair Discrimination
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Western Alliance Bank Provides End of Week Update
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department Home Safety Device Installation Event
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?