- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
FCX has recommended that shareholders not tender their shares and take no action in response to TRC's offer. According to TRC's current offer documents, FCX shareholders who have already tendered their shares may withdraw them at any time prior to 12:01 a.m. New York City time on December 13, 2023 by following the procedures described in the offer documents.
FCX has made it clear that they do not endorse this unsolicited mini-tender offer and are not affiliated or associated in any way with TRC or its mini-tender offer documentation. The U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has cautioned investors about mini-tender offers stating that they "have been increasingly used to catch investors off guard" and that investors "may end up selling their securities at below-market prices"
More on The Arizonar
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
Freeport-McMoRan Inc., headquartered in Phoenix Arizona is a leading international mining company with significant proven and probable reserves of copper, gold and molybdenum across its portfolio of assets which includes the Grasberg minerals district in Indonesia and large scale Morenci minerals district in Arizona as well as Cerro Verde operation in Peru. By supplying responsibly produced copper, FCX is proud to be a positive contributor to the world well beyond its operational boundaries with additional information available on its website at fcx.com
In light of this unsolicited mini-tender offer from TRC Capital Investment Corporation, Freeport McMoRan Inc has urged its shareholders not to tender their shares as they may end up selling them at below market prices according to SEC's guidance for investors on mini tender offers which can be found at http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/minitend.htm
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."