- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- NKK Unveils Virtual Tradeshow Booth to Showcase Products and Company Announcements
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Honors Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Event Date: December 9, 2020
Time Across All Zones: 8 PM EST, 7 PM CST, 6 PM MST, 5 PM PST, 3 PM HST
Register Now: https://seenamagowitzfoundation.org/hope2020
There will be raffle tickets available for autographed items and fine jewelry. Snag a special raffle ticket for an E-Z-GO Golf Cart valued at $10,000. Bid on silent auction items with a wide selection of sought-after items: a Masters Tournament Flag autographed by Tiger Woods, two mattresses, a Diamondbacks suite, and a condo stay in the Dominican Republic.
The State of Pancreatic Cancer will be delivered by four world-renowned medical oncology researchers, and surgeons.
- Daniel D. Von Hoff, MD, FACP. FASCO, FAACR
Distinguished Professor and TGen Executive Vice President
- Douglas B. Evans, MD. Medical College of Wisconsin
Donald C. Ausman Family Foundation Professor of Surgery
More on The Arizonar
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
- AZ Resilient: Connected Arizona
- VEREIT® to Issue 2020 Annual Report and Host Earnings Conference Call on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Orion Energy on Successful Capital Partnerships
Chair, Department of Surgery
- Dr. Talia Golan, MD. Sheba Medical Center in Israel
Medical Director Phase1 Program & Pancreatic Program
- Dr. Erkut Borazanci, HonorHealth Research Institute
Medical Oncologist, Clinical Trials
Pancreatic Cancer Warrior Spotlight is on Kay Kays: Hear the story of this inspirational 26-year-old survivor, one of the longest living pancreatic cancer survivors.
The Seena Magowitz Foundation is known as "The Face and Voice of Pancreatic Cancer." It works to provide the loudest voice of awareness for the disease. It's also dedicated to fundraising for the most impactful research in the industry. The Foundation is committed to early detection, patient quality of life, and an eventual cure. For more information, visit www.seenamagowitzfoundation.org.
"It is very humbling to be at the forefront of fighting this brutal disease," said Roger E. Magowitz, the Founder of the Seena Magowitz Foundation in honor of his mother, Seena who died of pancreatic cancer is 2001. The Foundation is entering its 20th year. Roger's motto is, "If not me, then who?"
Event Signature Sponsors: Leggett & Platt, Customatic Technologies, The Moran Family Foundation, and Independence Bed
SOURCE Seena Magowitz Foundation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- Tucson Businesses Win Preliminary Injunction; Pima County's 10 pm COVID Curfew Lifted
- IOTech names Gavin Hunter as VP of global marketing
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Apps Framework
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Proposed Initial Public Offering
- STORE Capital Announces January Rent Collections of 91%
- Laser Glass Processing Machine by AdValue Photonics
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bringing Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Limelight Networks, Inc. Appoints Seasoned Growth Executive Bob Lyons as New CEO
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- Alkaline88® Partners with C.A. E-Comm to Capture E-Retailer Growth
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Nationally Recognized Diversity and Inclusion Expert Jennifer Brown to Host "Leading Inclusively in times of Crisis and Beyond"
- Advisor Group Expands Leadership With Appointment Of Larry Fisher As Chief Human Resources Officer And Scott Seiffert As Chief Accounting Officer
- AM Best Affirms A "Excellent" Ratings for CopperPoint Insurance Companies