- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Mesa Police Department Holiday DUI Task Force
The State Partnership Program is a military-to-military relationship that will also offer Arizona an opportunity to grow and strengthen water conservation, energy, border security, and research institutions. Through this partnership, the Arizona National Guard will be able to learn from other countries and bring back new information and skills to make their organizations better.
"The State of Arizona is grateful for the Omani hospitality and the privilege to work with the Sultan's Armed Forces," said Governor Hobbs. "This partnership is grounded in our Arizona National Guard military relationship but expands to other sectors of the government bringing valuable interoperability opportunities for both countries."
More on The Arizonar
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
During her visit, Governor Hobbs met with a variety of Omani officials including His Excellency Dr. Mohammed Al Zaabi from the Ministry of Defense, US Ambassador Leslie Tsou, Colonel Pung, as well as touring the Grand Mosque and National Museum. She also visited The American International School Muscat where she answered questions from 8th, 11th, and 12th graders about issues facing Arizona and our border.
The partnership began on October 13th 2022 through the Department of Defense National Guard Bureau State Partnership Program. This is not Arizona's first partnership; they have had one with Kazakhstan since 1993.
Governor Hobbs' visit marks an important milestone in strengthening security for both countries through this new partnership between Arizona's National Guard and Oman.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mesa Launches New and Improved FREE Tools to Help Startups and Small Business Owners
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- Innovative Marketing and Branding Services Tailored for Small Clinics and Pharmacies
- Holiday Historic Home Tour in Mesa on Dec. 9
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana