- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
Billy Cundiff, Managing Director of Development at Greystar, expressed his excitement for the partnership with SofMac Partners and Security Benefit Life Insurance Company on the second phase of the City North project. He said that it allows them to deliver a world-class residential development that is adjacent to office space, dining, entertainment and shopping options which stimulates the local economy and helps Phoenix continue to grow as a desirable destination.
City North Residential Phase II will feature one- and two-bedroom layouts ranging from 621 sq. ft. to 1,439 sq. ft., as well as a seven-story building with five residential stories and a parking garage. The in-home finishes will be boutique hotel-inspired with two toned cabinetry, quartz countertops and designer tile backsplashes. The rooftop amenity deck will include a state-of-the-art fitness center, resort style pool and spa, outdoor cabanas and more. The ground floor clubhouse and coworking spaces will have two story volume and storefront glass for natural lighting. The exterior architecture and landscaping were inspired by the surrounding desertscape.
More on The Arizonar
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
The community is walking distance from retail stores, restaurants, coffee shops, fitness studios and more along High Street with additional retail and restaurants nearby. It is also close to major existing and future employment uses including Mayo Clinic, Discount Tire, Republic Services and American Express. Preleasing for City North Residential Phase II is slated to begin in late 2025 with final completion planned for the second quarter of 2026. Lawrence Lake Interiors is overseeing the interior design while Architects Orange are handling the architecture work with ABLA as landscape architect.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."