- Arizona: Governor Hobbs Discusses Jobs, Sustainable Economic Growth, and Partnership with TSMC During Taiwan Visit
- Sparkling Logic Launching Generative AI-Powered Tool for Decision Management
- SHO-TEK Expands Nationwide PMO Consulting Services; Launches Free PMO Assessment Tools
A 2021 West Monroe poll found that the average consumer spends $273 per month on subscription services, up 15 percent from 2018. The same survey revealed that an overwhelming 89 percent of participants underestimated what they spent each month.
Compared to top-market e-book and audiobook services, in 2021, Mesa Library saved its customers an estimated $10,496,959 - and that's only a few of the many digital services available. From listening to audiobooks and music to reading e-books, magazines and newspapers to watching videos, it is all available for free through the Library.
"We are proud to offer so many free resources to fit the needs and interests of our patrons and encourage cardholders to take advantage of them. The average consumer spends hundreds of dollars on subscription services each month. That's money our members can save by getting a free library card," said Mesa Library Director Polly Bonnett.
More on The Arizonar
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- ICYMI - Mesa College Promise Program Receives $25K from Google Fiber to Support STEM Students
- Krish Radiant Solutions Inc.: Leading the Way in Innovative IT Solutions
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
In addition to accessing free library materials, cardholders can save money by:
Borrowing, rather than buying, items like cake pans and telescopes from our Stuffbrary
Starting a home garden with free seeds from our Seed Library.
Checking out a TrickleStar Plug-in Energy Monitor to analyze household appliance and electronic use.
Learning new skills with LinkedIn Learning
Getting a Culture Pass for access to participating museums.
In celebration of National Library Card Sign-Up Month, a Mesa Library card will unlock special deals at more than 40 participating Mesa businesses in September. Get discounts on food, retail, services and more. A list of participating businesses is available at www.mesalibrary.org/save.
Mesa Library cards are free for anyone who lives, works, attends school or owns property in Maricopa County. Visit a location or apply online at www.mesalibrary.org/getacard.
Lost cards can be replaced for free during National Library Card Sign-Up Month, usually a two-dollar charge, as long as there are no fees on the account. In 2020, Mesa followed a local and national trend of libraries eliminating overdue fines.
For more information about Mesa Library's free digital resources, physical locations and programs, visit www.mesalibrary.org.
Latest on The Arizonar
- The 2023 CGI Integrated Care Conference Explores Opportunities in Healthcare Improvement Discovered as a Result of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Yerbaé Welcomes Baseball Great Nolan Arenado to Its Team of Investors
- Exploring the World of Web3? Lympid Puts Users Front and Center
- New Weight Loss Ingredient Replaces DMAA and Ephedra Alkaloids
- "Regenerating Life": documentary film challenges current assumptions about climate change
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department Home Safety Device Installation Event
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Meets with Taiwan President and Other Leaders for Talks on Business, Trade, and Cybersecurity
- Flint's Got Talent Returns To Showcase Creativity In Community
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Introducing CultureKey® a new take on organizational adaptation & integrated, on-demand leadership
- Global Life Settlement Exchange: Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Mesa's 2023 Bike to Books Contest Winners Announced
- Mesa Office of Economic Development Receives International Excellent in Economic Development Awards