- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases the Newest Edition of the Phoenix Scholar™ Academic Journal
- Magellan Healthcare Hosts Webinars in Support of BIPOC Mental Health Awareness Month in July
- DaveTheNurse Hosts Webinar June 22: The Home Care Business Boom - How to Capitalize on It!
A facility has been identified in the heart of the textile industry in the Southeastern US with close regional support for materials, equipment, and skilled labor. BBP will be selling to residential and commercial customers as well as schools and government entities both domestically and abroad in the coming months.
Partners in the venture include Astra Veda Corporation, Egres Enterprises and Rift Management Inc. (RMI). Astra is focused on co-founding technology companies and incubate them to success. "We are following through on our long-term strategy of creating products and services for cyber security and life protection industries by investing in Bullet BarrierTM ", stated Davis. "Our team in Finland with its quantum computing resistant encryption and Sayphr™ platform are examples of this leadership directive", Davis continued. Funding, financial oversight and corporate governance are the primary responsibilities of Astra in the partnership.
More on The Arizonar
- EclecticIQ launches new platform and vision that re-imagines how threat intelligence is used in cyber defense
- Norton Special Report Finds Young Americans Are Twice as Likely to Cyber Stalk
- Pinnacle West Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Cryptsoft's KMIP technology strengthens security in Networked Energy Services' Advanced Metering Infrastructure solutions
- WebPT's Year of Innovation Ushers in Next-Level Growth
Egres Enterprises, led by Ron Egres, is a firm specializing in ballistic resistant materials with deep connections to suppliers, test facilities and industry standards groups. "The life protection market has been a focus for me over most of my career. The opportunity to use this experience to develop Bullet BarrierTM products is personally rewarding.", says Egres. Egres Enterprises will be responsible for the roll goods development.
RMI assists businesses in commercializing products and services. Andy Finch from RMI said, "Few companies have such a high demand before their product launches. The need for large-format, cost-effective life protection products is tremendous." RMI will be the managing partner for BBP and will be delivering a certified product to the joint venture.
The BBP team is currently procuring equipment and materials to construct the initial production facility.
More on The Arizonar
- Syxsense Extends Enterprise Integration with Secure API
- Hoping They 'Stay' In Summer Hill's New Release
- Media Advisory: Visiquest Properties LLC Announces Revitalization and New Construction of 59 EVERGREEN APARTMENTS
- From Berkshire to Hollywood: 1950s Style Seamed Stockings by Retro Lingerie Brand What Katie Did
- Michael Kolbrener Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
On other matters, the Astra Veda compliance team is still working with FINRA and OTC Markets providing information for financial filings. The Company continues to remediate securities defects and engage in legal action holding the previous goverance to a full accounting.
SOURCE Astra Veda Corporation
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Master Agent Bridgepointe Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Women-Led Fintech, Pasito, Welcomes Julie Scotland as Co-Founder and CMO
- Most Active New Venture Capital Firms Globally 2021 Released at F50 Global Capital Summit
- Wohler adds HDR detection and releases Dolby decoding option for their iVAM1-3 & 2-2 AV monitors
- Beacon Launches New Universe Scrubber That Improves Program Data Accuracy and Increases Audit Success
- Microchip Boosts Gallium Nitride (GaN) Radio Frequency (RF) Portfolio with Ka-band Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) with High Linearity for SatCom Terminals
- Arizona: Governor Doug Ducey Announces $2 Million In State Funding To Restart Tucson Water Treatment Plant
- Barrett-Jackson's Las Vegas Auction Soars with Record $48 Million in Sales, Historic Collector Car NFT Sale and Celebrity Guests, Including "Mr. Las Vegas" Wayne Newton
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine Signs Progression Agreement with University of South Wales
- TVSFlashbackNetwork.Com Adds Mod Squad to Color Classic TV Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- Elevation Secures Series A Funding After Strong Growth
- MissTraders Entrepreneurship Awards Banquet
- Kitchen Products Pro: The New Online Shop for Must-Have Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- New Adult Crypto Co. MEINU Teams Up with Webcam Superstars to Launch New Coin!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Certificate Programs Now VA Education Benefits Eligible
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Signs $100 Million Bipartisan Wildfire Relief Package
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood