- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
The show will include the live retelling of "The Man Who Killed Santa Claus", a story which is based on true events. Tickets for the live event are $10 and available now at the Mesa Arts Center box office, online at mesaartscenter.com or by calling 480-644-6500.
Mayor Giles expressed his excitement for the upcoming event, saying "The holiday season in Mesa is something I look forward to each year, and I love that this evening of great music, storytelling and entertainment has become a tradition for everyone to enjoy."
More on The Arizonar
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
- October 2023 Financial Market Review
- Mesa Launches New and Improved FREE Tools to Help Startups and Small Business Owners
It's Always Cool in Mesa is now entering its fourth season and is available on Apple, Google and Spotify. Past episodes of the podcast include Mesa Pub Crawl: The Hot New Oxymoron; Jagger Eaton, Mesa's Skateboarding Olympian and Alice Cooper Comes to Town.
Attendees are encouraged to enjoy the Merry Main Street tree lighting ceremony at 5 p.m., as well as visit a downtown eatery before or after the performance. Everyone is invited to return to Downtown Mesa throughout the season to take part in ice skating and other holiday activities.
The Man Who Killed Santa Claus is generously sponsored by Caliber - The Wealth Development Company and the Ahlstrom Farnsworth Family of Companies.
Latest on The Arizonar
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."
- "Street Fighter™ 6" Panel Announced for December 2nd at Los Angeles Comic Con; The Music of Street Fighter 6: A Special Look at the Video Game
- Mesa Police Department Holiday DUI Task Force