- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute® - 101
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
"I'm inspired to see Mekong Plaza expanding in our thriving Asian District," said Mayor John Giles. "This part of our city is both a significant economic driver and the best place to experience Asian culture, food and traditions without leaving town."
The $10 million expansion project is expected to be completed by July 2023 and already has pre-signed leases for as much as 60% of the new space.
"The Asian District is a significant area of Mesa. It is quickly becoming the go-to location in the entire valley for Asian-owned businesses," said District 3 Councilmember Francisco Heredia, "This expansion will allow more space for business owners to showcase their culture, traditions, and foods right here in west Mesa."
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona Fireplaces Reveals New Website Design
- MainConcept and Fraunhofer IIS to showcase the future of video and audio with VVC and MPEG-H Audio
- Orbex Launches "The Ultimate Trading Course" Live Educational Series
- "DJ Mark Battle" Keeps Draymond Green on the dancefloor for hours during Wedding Weekend Extravaganza
- Downtown Mesa is Ready to Welcome ASU Students
The existing 100,000-square-foot Mekong Plaza, the keystone of Mesa's Asian District, opened in 2008 with fewer than 10 Asian-owned businesses. Today, at full capacity with 30 tenants, Mekong Plaza is well known across the state for its eclectic mix of Asian cuisine, groceries, shops, and service providers.
"With Mekong Plaza at the heart of the Asian District, we are seeing tremendous demand for new and exciting Asian restaurants and businesses," said Drew Burtoni, Development Manager for Mekong Real Estate Investment Group. "Our focus will be Asian-centric and Asian-fusion eating and drinking establishments that attract a younger demographic looking for a vibrant dining and night-life experience."
For leasing opportunities, contact Drew Burtoni of Mekong Real Estate Investment Group at 415-876-8050.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Choice Voucher Wait List Opening in Mesa
- Arizona: Governor Ducey, Parents, Kids Celebrate The Most Expansive School Choice Initiative In The Nation
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Named on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Fifth Year
- Former Marine Sergeant Michael J. Rotch Launches Life Coaching Program, Helping People Find Their Voice
- Climate Justice Advocate, Felicia Davis, Statement on the Inflation Reduction Act
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List