- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
The Flinn-Brown Fellowship is an initiative of the Flinn Foundation, launched in 2011 with the goal of cultivating civic leaders throughout Arizona. The program will begin in August with the Flinn-Brown Academy, an 11-session policy institute facilitated by top state leaders and subject-matter experts. In November, Spilsbury and her cohort will participate in the Flinn-Brown Convention, a professional development day for all members of the Flinn-Brown Network.
More on The Arizonar
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
"I am honored to have been selected as a 2023 Flinn-Brown Fellow," said Spilsbury. "I am looking forward to acquiring new skills and knowledge that will help me further my civic engagement and continue to build strong communities."
Spilsbury was elected to serve District Two in Mesa City Council in 2020. She has been active in local schools for more than 20 years, earning an award from Mesa Public Schools (MPS) for her volunteer work.
Mesa City Manager Chris Brady praised Spilsbury's commitment to creating change for Mesa residents: "Councilmember Spilsbury is passionate about serving her community and continues to make Mesa proud."
The current total of 437 Fellows within the Flinn-Brown Network demonstrates its success since its launch over a decade ago. For more information or to schedule an interview with Councilmember Spilsbury, please contact Marissa Sanchez at Marissa.Sanchez@mesaaz.gov
Latest on The Arizonar
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."