- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute®
- Axon Names Brittany Bagley as New Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer
- Mesa: Adaptive Program Participants Heading to Camp and the Lake
The CED Committee is charged with issues involving community and economic development related issues such as identifying barriers to affordable housing, proper use of Community Development Block Grant dollars and best practices in developing international competitiveness in the economic development realm.
"I am honored that I can continue to represent Mesa on the national stage," said Councilmember Thompson. "I look forward to refocusing the discussions and bringing attention to workforce housing, small and medium business expansion for job creation, working to identify barriers to employing our veterans and their spouses, and barriers to employing disenfranchised populations."
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
NLC's Federal Advocacy Committee members include local elected officials and city staff from NLC member cities and towns across the country who are committed to discussing and influencing federal policy that has a direct and profound impact on local government operations.
The National League of Cities is the nation's largest and most prestigious organization devoted to strengthening and promoting cities as centers of opportunity, leadership and governance. NLC is a resource and advocate for 19,000 cities, town and villages, representing more than 218 million Americans. The City of Mesa joined NLC in 1966.
Contact: Kevin Christopher
Latest on The Arizonar
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Pricing of $55.0 Million of Shares in Upsized Offering of Common Stock
- Amkor Technology to Present at the D.A. Davidson Big Sky Summit
- Arizona: AZ OnTrack Summer Camp Provides Parents Guide For Camp At Home
- VULCAN MATERIALS TEAMSTERS CELEBRATE VICTORY IN ARIZONA, RATIFY STRONG AGREEMENT
- The Alkaline Water Company Reports Record Revenue of $16.9 Million in First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023
- Bold New Book, If Only We Knew, Offers A Framework To Understand And Solve Today's Social Issues
- Living Waters Inc to Host the "2022 Mental Health Summit"
- University of Phoenix announces agreement with MedCerts that supports healthcare and IT learners with upskilling and pathway to degrees
- Wood Underwear® FW22 Introduces New Styles in Lounge