- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Celebrate Portfolio Company's Successful NFT Sellout
- Bob Holz New Video with Darryl Jones of the Rolling Stones, Concert, Album and Endorsement
- VSA Prospecting Launches New Website, Enhancing the User Experience
The library closure is part of the final phase of the fa?ade improvements and THINKspot marketplace addition, which is anticipated to be completed in January 2023. The two-week period will allow crews to complete the construction of the hardscapes leading to the front entrance. The improved entry will offer greater visibility and convenience for library users.
More on The Arizonar
- University of Phoenix Office of Educational Equity honored by 2023 UPCEA Leadership In Diversity and Inclusive Excellence Award
- IISE announces leadership election results
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- PopCorners® First Super Bowl Campaign Reimagines "Breaking Bad" TV Series to Break Into Something Good™ - the Wholesome Snacking Business
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
The construction project began in February and expanded the library's footprint by 1600 square feet. It is the largest and most significant renovation at Dobson Ranch Library since it opened in 1987. Funding for the project derives from the Parks and Culture Bonds issue approved by Mesa voters in 2018.
Latest on The Arizonar
- DonnaInk Publications signs Author, SAG Agent Theresa Lynn Zaino's, "Born to Compete"
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. Announces Appointment of Jessica Powell to Board of Directors and an Increase in Quarterly Cash Dividend
- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Whitepaper on Workforce Mental Health
- Tronic House to Host Three-Day Big Game Weekend Celebration of Technology, Community, Sports, Music, Food, Wellness & Good Vibes at Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, Arizona, Feb. 10-12
- Louisville Riverport Authority Applies To Include South Central Kentucky In Foreign Trade Zone #29 Service Area
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Establishes Educator Retention Task Force
- Markate Announces Strategic Partnership with CompanyCam
- PepsiCo Juntos Crecemos Partners with Wilmer Valderrama to Surprise Five Phoenix-Area Hispanic-Owned Small Businesses with $10,000 Checks and Essential Resources to Prepare for Super Bowl LVII
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Barbara J. Dawson Named to Lawdragon 500 Leading Lawyers in America for 2023
- IntellaTriage Hires New Director of Clinical Operations
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- Fundamental Income Surpasses $1 Billion in Assets
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Mesa: Dobson Ranch Library Remodel Unveiled in Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- Mesa Calls On Residents to Imagine Tomorrow's Mesa
- University of Phoenix Collaborates with Military Police Regimental Association to Provide Full-Tuition Scholarship