- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute®
- Axon Names Brittany Bagley as New Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer
- Mesa: Adaptive Program Participants Heading to Camp and the Lake
The Winter Wonderland Ice Rink will be open daily, except Dec. 25, giving you the opportunity to skate under the stars. Admission is $10 for one hour of skating, including skate rental. Tickets must be purchased online at merrymainst.com/icerink.
Ice rink hours are Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. The rink has special holiday hours on Friday, Dec. 24 and Friday, Dec. 31 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. The new rink this year is more than 6,000 square feet, about 1,000 square feet larger than last year.
More on The Arizonar
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
While in downtown Mesa, check out Mesa's Christmas Tree on Macdonald north of Main Street, which is nearly four stories tall. You can also visit more than 40 restaurants, coffee shops and bars offering a variety of choices and more than 60 stores and businesses to buy last minute or late Christmas gifts and other items.
Merry Main Street is sponsored by the City of Mesa, DPR Construction, Mesa Parks and Recreation, Downtown Mesa Association, Visit Mesa, Mesa Chamber of Commerce, Benedictine University, Boeing, Caliber, Lennar, HomeServe, Hunter Contracting Co., Nesbitt Contracting, Sloan Park, SRP, Delta Hotels, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, and Mesa Water.
Contact: Kevin Christopher
Latest on The Arizonar
- Climate Justice Advocate, Felicia Davis, Statement on the Inflation Reduction Act
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Pricing of $55.0 Million of Shares in Upsized Offering of Common Stock
- Amkor Technology to Present at the D.A. Davidson Big Sky Summit
- Arizona: AZ OnTrack Summer Camp Provides Parents Guide For Camp At Home
- VULCAN MATERIALS TEAMSTERS CELEBRATE VICTORY IN ARIZONA, RATIFY STRONG AGREEMENT
- The Alkaline Water Company Reports Record Revenue of $16.9 Million in First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023
- Bold New Book, If Only We Knew, Offers A Framework To Understand And Solve Today's Social Issues
- Living Waters Inc to Host the "2022 Mental Health Summit"
- University of Phoenix announces agreement with MedCerts that supports healthcare and IT learners with upskilling and pathway to degrees