- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Unveiling Elegance: Crack Glass Solid Brass Table Lamp
- I Love Mesa Day Brings Free Family Fun to Downtown Mesa
The writing contest invites students to submit a historical essay or fictional story on one of three topics: historic athletes in Mesa, places they would like to see in Mesa 50 years from now, or what they would include in a time capsule from Mesa. Meanwhile, the visual arts contest allows students to showcase their talents in video production, sketching, painting, or building a 3D model based on one of three prompts: what makes Mesa important to them, a historic building or sign in Mesa, or a historic person/people of Mesa. All entries must demonstrate the student's research, original thinking, and writing or visual skills.
More on The Arizonar
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- True Food Kitchen Levels Up Ingredients Standards Nationally with TRUE Campaign
- Arizona: Encabeza Gobernadora Katie Hobbs una delegación de negocios a la Ciudad de México
- Governor Katie Hobbs to Lead Arizona Business Delegation on Trade Mission to Mexico City
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
Interested participants can submit their entry forms and essays or videos via email at email@example.com. For those entering the visual arts contest, projects should be delivered to the Historic Preservation Office at 55 N. Center St., attention Dawn Dallman. Alternatively, entries can also be mailed to the City of Mesa Historic Preservation Office at P.O. Box 1466.
All entries must be postmarked by March 15th and become property of the Mesa Historic Preservation Board upon submission. They will not be returned.
The essay and visual arts contests will be judged separately and awards will be given to students and teachers in each category based on grade level (K-3, 4-6, and 7-12). Every contestant will receive a certificate of participation.
Cash prizes will also be awarded to first ($100), second ($50), and third ($25) place winners in each category for both students and teachers. The top three essay writers and visual arts creators in each category will be recognized by the Mesa City Council during Historic Preservation Month in May. More information and the entry form can be found on the Historic Preservation Office's webpage.
For further details about the contest or Mesa's Historic Preservation Office, interested individuals can contact Kellie Rorex at 480-644-6711 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about Mesa's rich history and showcase your writing or visual skills!
Latest on The Arizonar
- SCHOOL OF ROCK RECOGNIZED FOR CONTINUED GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FRANCHISING INDUSTRY
- Beautyforever Tax-Free Season Promotion 2024
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- University of Phoenix Leadership Discusses Skills-Based Hiring and What It Means for Workers, Students and Employers
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- DIZPOT Advocates for Consumer Protection: Industry Leader Backs Game-Changing Cannabis Safety Acts in Arizona and Missouri
- Renowned Security Expert Jacqui Didieu Lauded for Transformative Contributions to Private Security Sector
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- STK & Gran Coramino Unite for Amar'e Stoudemire's Jersey Retirement Dinner Celebration
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- City of Mesa Calls Primary Election
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Knight-Swift Transportation Announces CEO Transition and New CFO
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Demands Meeting with ABOR and UA Leadership
- Everspin Technologies to Present at the Baird Virtual Vehicle Technology & Mobility Conference
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Statement on Job Killing Immigration Bills in Legislature