- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute® - 101
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
"We live in a diverse city with rich history and a wide spectrum of cultural backgrounds and perspectives that make us who we are," said Mayor John Giles. "Together Mesa reaffirms our commitment to prioritize issues of equity, inclusion and accessibility for all. Sharing our similarities and embracing what makes us unique deepens our understanding of each other and strengthens our community, overall."
"Mesa has such rich diversity. We value and embrace our community by celebrating the people, communities, cultures and perspectives that help to make Mesa special," said Andrea Alicoate, Diversity & Special Projects Manager. "Efforts like Together Mesa are a testament to the commitment of our City to welcome all people living, working and visiting our vibrant city. Together we are all Mesa."
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona Fireplaces Reveals New Website Design
- MainConcept and Fraunhofer IIS to showcase the future of video and audio with VVC and MPEG-H Audio
- Orbex Launches "The Ultimate Trading Course" Live Educational Series
- "DJ Mark Battle" Keeps Draymond Green on the dancefloor for hours during Wedding Weekend Extravaganza
- Downtown Mesa is Ready to Welcome ASU Students
As part of Together Mesa, the City will develop a collection of curated content to showcase and amplify the diverse voices of our communities. Other future Together Mesa projects will include a Community Learning Series and a multicultural Spotify music playlist. These offerings provide an opportunity to learn directly from community members and delve into the diverse experiences and perspectives that make up our city.
"Together Mesa encourages all of us to be active members of our city by sharing our experiences and knowledge," said Mesa Human Relations Advisory Board Chair Ron Williams. "When we listen to different experiences from our own, we gain a broader perspective of our community."
To learn more about Together Mesa, please visit www.mesaaz.gov/togethermesa. For more information or to schedule interviews please contact Ana Pereira at 480-644-2069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Ana Pereira
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Choice Voucher Wait List Opening in Mesa
- Arizona: Governor Ducey, Parents, Kids Celebrate The Most Expansive School Choice Initiative In The Nation
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Named on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Fifth Year
- Former Marine Sergeant Michael J. Rotch Launches Life Coaching Program, Helping People Find Their Voice
- Climate Justice Advocate, Felicia Davis, Statement on the Inflation Reduction Act
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List