- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute® - 101
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Pantea Tamjidi, MD
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
"We are thrilled to have selected a candidate with demonstrated international museum management experience and cultural leadership. Simon is a visionary leader committed to fostering an inclusive museum experience," said City Manager Chris Brady. "AZMNH is a significant cultural and education asset to Mesa. We are confident it will shine under Simon's leadership."
Simon Tipene Adlam brings almost three decades of museum experience to Mesa. He has recently led Haimona, an indigenous think tank and incubator he created in his native Aotearoa, New Zealand to bring social impact programming to cultural institutions. Of M?ori descent, Mr. Tipene Adlam's interest and expertise align with AZMNH's mission of exploring and showcasing the natural and cultural heritage of Arizona and the southwestern United States.
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona Fireplaces Reveals New Website Design
- MainConcept and Fraunhofer IIS to showcase the future of video and audio with VVC and MPEG-H Audio
- Orbex Launches "The Ultimate Trading Course" Live Educational Series
- "DJ Mark Battle" Keeps Draymond Green on the dancefloor for hours during Wedding Weekend Extravaganza
- Downtown Mesa is Ready to Welcome ASU Students
"I'm excited to be working with such a talented staff who are passionate about the mission of this museum. I look forward to discovering the great collections, advanced research and impactful programs developed for the community," said Simon Tipene Adlam. "I'm inspired by the City of Mesa's firm commitment to its cultural assets. Their diverse relationships within the community speak volumes as a cultural hub. I take tremendous pride in joining this team."
Mr. Tipene Adlam's outstanding international career expands to three continents - having served museums and cultural institutions in the United States, the Middle East and his native Aotearoa, New Zealand. From designer and project manager to serving as Director of Exhibitions at the Qatar Museums, Mr. Tipene Adlam has been at the forefront of museum transformations. He has brokered multiple museum cultural exchanges and negotiated collaborations among internationally renowned institutions such as Muse? National Picasso, Arabe du Monde Institute, Volkswagen and Deutsche Bank.
"Mesa is honored to welcome a world-class museum administrator. We can't wait to see the evolution of our beloved AZMNH under his tenure," said Mesa Director of Arts and Culture, Cindy Ornstein.
Throughout his career, Mr. Tipene Adlam has garnered numerous excellence awards from the American Association of Museum Excellence, Themed Entertainment Association and the International Art Critics Association, to name a few.
Arts Consulting Group (ACG), a leader in the cultural consulting and executive search field, conducted the search for Director of AZMNH. Simon Tipene Adlam's official start date at AZMNH will be Aug. 15, 2022.
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mandarina Houses presents a comprehensive solution to your real estate needs
- Bundledocs launch new Cloud PDF Editor as part of their entry into North American market
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
- Housing Choice Voucher Wait List Opening in Mesa
- Arizona: Governor Ducey, Parents, Kids Celebrate The Most Expansive School Choice Initiative In The Nation
- Contracting Resources Group, Inc. Named on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for Fifth Year
- Former Marine Sergeant Michael J. Rotch Launches Life Coaching Program, Helping People Find Their Voice
- Climate Justice Advocate, Felicia Davis, Statement on the Inflation Reduction Act
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List