- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- GoodLoan.io announces new program to unlock up to $500,000 for Home Equity Investment
- Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
The goal for the task force is to prevent deaths, injuries, and property damage caused by drug and alcohol impaired drivers. The Mesa Police Department will employ a zero-tolerance approach to any driver found to be impaired by alcohol or drugs to include any driver or occupant under 21 years of age with alcohol in their system. Every impaired driver removed from the roadway is a potential crime of violence prevented.
More on The Arizonar
- Signs By Veterans and Savage Shakers Founder Announces Sponsorship for #TEAMUSA Para-Athlete Brian Conwell
- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Whitepaper on Reskilling and Upskilling Workers in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Mesa: Celebrate at Titan Solar Power Arizona Celebration of Freedom
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Signs The Most Meaningful Border Security Legislation In State History
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department selects new Assistant Fire Chief
Funding for the East Valley DUI Task Force is provided by a grant through the Arizona Governor's Office of Highway Safety under the leadership of Director Alberto Gutier. "Drive Hammered, Get Nailed."
Location, date, and time for the checkpoint will be announced a day prior to the event. All media is encouraged to visit the command post during the sobriety checkpoint. Please contact Sergeant Cory Simon at 480-644-5847 if you have any additional questions regarding task force activities. Thank you for assisting us with this important mission.
Contact: Sgt. Cory Simon
480-644-5847 (o or 480-644-2211 (dispatch)
Latest on The Arizonar
- National Academy of Sports Medicine® and National Personal Training Institute Expand Collaboration to Offer Personal Training Certification at 100+ Locations
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec
- The Alkaline Water Company Adds New State-of-the-Art Midwest Copacker, Century Springs
- Best Cocktails and Bar Food in Astoria, Queens
- Asian Paints Awarded Blue Yonder BYond Award for "Best Cognitive Business Planning"
- Long-Beleaguered Hotel Property in Paradise Valley, Arizona Gains New Owner
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Orders Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Yavapai County Sheriff's Deputy Sergeant Richard Lopez
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Signs Bill to Raise the Kinship Stipend
- How Massage Therapy Near You Frees Your Body Of Pain So You Move Better, Sleep Better, Feel Better, Without Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, And More!
- University of Phoenix Career With Confidence™ newsletter on LinkedIn reaches over 120,000 subscribers
- Mesa: Newly Renovated Viewing Area Offers Unique Space to Watch Aircraft at Falcon Field
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Filtered Air Accessory for Use with Masks (PBT-182)
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Orders Flags At Half-Staff In Remembrance Of The Yarnell 19
- Distribution Performance Solutions Announces Company Name Change to DCPerform
- New Factbook Delivers First Reference Compilation for 2022 Russia-Ukraine War
- Securing Arizona's Future: Governor Ducey Signs Fiscal Year 2023 Budget