- University of Phoenix College of Doctoral Studies Releases Latest Edition of Its Phoenix ScholarTM Academic Journal Highlighting Research Based on Career Optimism Index® Study of the University's Career Institute®
- Axon Names Brittany Bagley as New Chief Financial Officer and Chief Business Officer
- Mesa: Adaptive Program Participants Heading to Camp and the Lake
Online and paper applications are available at mesaaz.gov/erap in English and Spanish. Residents needing assistance completing the paperwork may visit MesaCAN (Mesa Community Action Network), 635 E. Broadway, Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Spanish speakers will be available.
"A New Leaf's Mesa Community Action Plan, or MesaCAN, has essential bilingual workers who can help Mesa residents apply for rental and utility assistance. Any vulnerable Mesa resident impacted by COVID can walk in and seek help at our site. A New Leaf and the City of Mesa have had a long standing fantastic partnership and we are very proud of this relationship," said Eva Felix, A New Leaf's Director of Community Services.
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona: Water Infrastructure Finance Authority Board Applications Open
- Non-profit Responds to Post Covid Needs
- Eagan Immigration Announces Their Debut on the Inc. 5000
- City of Mesa Maintains Stage One Water Shortage Following U.S. Bureau of Reclamation Following August 24-Month Study
- The Stage is Set for The 2022 DLH Inspire Awards in Hollywood
Since the ERAP funding became available in February 2021, the City has helped more than 4,700 households in Mesa with more than $27.4 million in rent and utility assistance.
"We are so grateful for the assistance and the ability to breathe, to get our head above water in such a scary time. The City of Mesa came through and we can finally see the light in the dark of an uncertain and scary tunnel and unsure who to turn to for help," said a resident who applied for assistance.
To qualify, you must be a City of Mesa resident impacted by COVID through a significant lifechanging event such as loss of job, reduced hours and medical expenses. Your household monthly gross income must be at or below 80 percent of the median depending on the number of household members. Priority is given to applicants who have any household member unemployed for the last 90 days or longer due to COVID or the total household income is at or below 50 percent of the area median income
Applicants to the ERAP program must have documentation including a photo ID, proof of income for all household members for the last 60 days, a current lease agreement and a current utility bill. Assistance is based on availability of funding.
Residents with questions about rental assistance may call (480) 644-5440 or email ERAPinfo@mesaaz.gov.
Contact: Kevin Christopher
Latest on The Arizonar
- Amkor Technology Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Update on I-5 Project, Black Prime Contractor Raimore Construction
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Christopher Hussey, Hired
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Reinventing the Wheel with Steel: Global Air Cylinder Wheels Expands on the Development of Its Disruptive Eco-Friendly Wheel That Replaces the Pollutive Rubber Tire at a Lower Cost of Ownership
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Trinity Capital Inc. Announces Pricing of $55.0 Million of Shares in Upsized Offering of Common Stock
- Amkor Technology to Present at the D.A. Davidson Big Sky Summit
- Arizona: AZ OnTrack Summer Camp Provides Parents Guide For Camp At Home
- VULCAN MATERIALS TEAMSTERS CELEBRATE VICTORY IN ARIZONA, RATIFY STRONG AGREEMENT
- The Alkaline Water Company Reports Record Revenue of $16.9 Million in First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023
- Bold New Book, If Only We Knew, Offers A Framework To Understand And Solve Today's Social Issues
- Living Waters Inc to Host the "2022 Mental Health Summit"
- University of Phoenix announces agreement with MedCerts that supports healthcare and IT learners with upskilling and pathway to degrees
- Wood Underwear® FW22 Introduces New Styles in Lounge