- Arizona: Governor Ducey Thanksgiving Message
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Entrada Del Rio, a New-Home Community Located in the Premier Rancho Sahuarita Master Plan
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Diane Berson, MD
Nearly 50,000 scientific studies have been released on HRV (Heart Rate Variability), which affords a noninvasive assessment of inflammation of brain and bodily function. NeurodigitX reinforces the dominance of HRV for digital testing of inflammation, a central biological response to immunization. NeurodigitX provides the only protocol-controlled, high-resolution, longitudinal, individualized routine measure of HRV and brain plasticity to closely track inflammation status.
NeurodigitX collects HRV, respiratory and cognitive data with the "Plastic Egg", a biosensor and breathing-based game controller, and "Plastic" mobile games guiding user's breath to measure inflammation accurately. Repeated gameplay allows profiling of slowly evolving (stress, chronic disease) and rapid changes (virus exposure, immunization) in inflammation status.
More on The Arizonar
- Expanding its Product Development Expertise, PADT Adds Dr. Tyler Shaw, Former Head of Advanced Manufacturing at PING, as Director of Engineering
- Dovly, the Credit Repair Engine, Welcomes Todd Davis, Co-Founder and Former CEO of LifeLock, to Advisory Board
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- Arizona Residents Find a Glimmer of Hope at Functional Wellness Center in Scottsdale
- Triumph Tech Achieves AWS DevOps Competency
The Plastic Health solution reveals a draining of plasticity reserve, reflecting inflammation changes. "Why do some individuals develop severe COVID-19 symptoms while others do not? Why this tremendous variability in our immune response? The answers lie in what controls the body's immune system", says Adam Anderson PhD, NeurodigitX' s Chief Scientific Officer, "brain signals reflect inflammation and control the immune system response, it is critical to measure them."
In the years to come and to complement forthcoming vaccination, Plastic Health combines individualized assessment and the heatmapping of public health. COVID-19 infection shows sudden inflammation change, further altered by the negative impact of cumulative stress.
When vaccine durability and transmission reduction remain unknown variables, and about 8 in 10 individuals are asymptomatic, "We help discover the infection ahead of symptoms, if any, restoring COVID-19 to a more controllable disease," says Anderson. Plastic Health also powers a singular platform for secure, compliant digital biomarker data exchange and crowd-sourced science.
More on The Arizonar
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Announces Latest Actions To Fight COVID-19, Increase Hospital Staffing
- Snell & Wilmer Chair Matthew P. Feeney Recognized as a Most Admired Leader by Phoenix Business Jo
- Supreme Court Rules There Is No Santa Claus In New Holiday Book
- Syxsense Announces New Asia Expansion
- HZT Records Releases "Angel" by Hillstaxx Dec 11
NeurodigitX focuses on analyzing neuronal plasticity to help detect conditions before it is too late, complex, costly to treat, and to coach and implement proactive healthcare for existing conditions. NeurodigitX is offering an affordable, ethical digital epidemiology platform to bring inclusive and transparent health data into the mainstream.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
- Who Inspired Me the Most? Learn what I (Harry Javer) learned from Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities I met with
- Insight to Present at Raymond James Annual Technology Investors Conference
- Rob Ulveling Joins AudioEye as Chief Business Officer
- EclecticIQ raises €20 million in Series C funding
- AKCP Develops COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring
- Grab The Axe wins UAT's Brand Wars Competition and an interview on The Mo! Show with Alt AZ 93.3
- VIQ Solutions Reports Third Quarter Results
- Give the Gift of Togetherness this Holiday Season with PetSmart
- Donald Wayne King Introduces New Lo-Fi Hip Hop Funk Sound
- Redcat releases the Volcano-16 RTR 1/16 scale monster truck
- A Silver Coin Brings Helena Irvington to Tucson, Arizona searching for her missing husband Jeffrey
- 5 Decades Later: Who Inspired Me (Harry Javer) the Most. From Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities that I have met with along the way
- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- Last Day Sale for The Lashe Premium Eyelash Extension Supplies
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades Refreshes Menu, Adds Lunch Options
- Lal Bhatia - "Sanitary napkins are the need for every woman"
- Summer Hill Films unveils a new seductress with release of disquieting film, 'Christabel'