- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Mother's Day Message
- African Crypto Exchange Processes Over $3.2 billion in Transactions, Announces Global Expansion
In her new role, Howell's focus will be on leading the day-to-day operations, providing strategic leadership to the agency's clients and mentorship to the agency's staff. As general manager and chief strategy officer, Howell is also responsible for managing Off Madison Ave's profitability goals and implementing processes and programs to continue the evolution of the agency's growth and expansion. Howell will report to Off Madison Ave's partners and co-founders David Anderson and Roger Hurni, and is succeeded in her previous role as Director of Client Services by Lizzy Lowy.
"No one predicted the challenges that 2020 brought, but Sasha's leadership has been critical in how our agency has navigated the last year," said David Anderson, CEO, Off Madison Ave. "She cares as much for our clients and the work we do as she does for the team, always looking to enhance value where she can. She is instrumental in both the agency's culture and our growth."
More on The Arizonar
- University of Phoenix to Host Webcast Panel on Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Orders Flags At Half-Staff For National Peace Officers Memorial Day
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
- KB Home Announces the Grand Opening of Oak Park, a New-Home Community in a Popular West Phoenix Location
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Neera Agarwal-Antal, MD
Howell brings twenty years of experience to Off Madison Ave and brings a unique perspective to her role, having served at various agencies on both the account management and creative sides. Prior to joining Off Madison Ave, she led RIESTER's gaming and hospitality group where she managed the marketing and advertising efforts for Casino Arizona and Talking Stick Resort.
In her previous tenure at Mullen, Howell led the brand development and launch of Hotel Valley Ho alongside other key hospitality industry clients. Prior to that, she worked at Alpern Lehman, a healthcare marketing agency in Scottsdale and LaForce+Stevens, a fashion-focused PR agency in New York.
Howell is an active member of the Phoenix creative writing community and was a long-time volunteer for Halo Animal Rescue. Sasha recently received the Phyllis Ehlinger Woman of Excellence Award from the American Advertising Federation Phoenix Chapter.
About Off Madison Ave
Off Madison Ave is an award-winning behavioral marketing and communications firm that offers compelling solutions engineered to influence how people interact and engage with brands. Founded in 1998 in Phoenix with a satellite office in Boulder, Colorado and newly-acquired division of Off Madison Ave, Fineman PR, Off Madison Ave offers integrated services across creative, paid media, public relations, social, interactive, application development and branding. Clients include WD-40, Arizona Office of Tourism, Grand Canyon Conservancy, Cobblestone Auto Spa, Visit Phoenix, Maricopa Association of Governments, Arizona Game & Fish, Arizona State Parks & Trails and many more. Off Madison Ave is also a proud partner in the Worldcom Public Relations Group.
More on The Arizonar
- Ismail Sirdah's Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Arizona: Gov. Ducey's "Back To Work" Program Widely Praised
- Governor Ducey Announces "Arizona Back To Work"
- Innovative GOM and ZEISS 3D Scanning Solutions Added to PADT Portfolio as it Joins the #HandsOnMetrology Digital Platform Global Network
- Fennemore's Nevada Presence On The Rise
SOURCE Off Madison Ave
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Governor Ducey Signs Legislation To Further Protect Arizona Voters
- Insight to Present at the 49th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
- Arizona: Governor Ducey, 19 Other Governors Call On Biden-Harris White House To End Border Crisis
- Walter Art Gallery to Debut "Revealing Resonance," a solo show of works by Bela Fidel
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- 3650 REIT Originates $68M Loan for Acquisition of PetSmart HQ in Phoenix
- EclecticIQ Appoints Jay Zimmet as Chief Revenue Officer
- Restaurateur Leads African American Initiative to Endorse Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
- ManageWare Adds Two New Leadership Roles in Continued Expansion Efforts
- Ease into Summer with Daniel Shepherd's "Everything Belongs to the Sun" at Royse Contemporary
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- Ya se viene Agile World en Español!
- Complex Advisor M&A Market Presents Emerging Risks and Opportunities: Advisor Growth Strategy Study
- Lifetimeaward by Telewellness sponsoring LSX Healthspan show along with industry leaders
- Charleston Entrepreneur, Blake Miller, Increases Stake in Charleston Roofs and Windows
- Registration Now Available for Open Apereo 2021!