- Completion of funding round brings Metaphysiks one step closer to embodying the Metaverse
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Orders Flags At Half-Staff In Honor of Queen Creek Mayor Gail Barney
- On Anniversary of Surfside Tragedy, New Book Coaches Residents to Identify Warning Signs
PHOENIX, May 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- OH Partners, one of the fastest growing advertising and digital marketing agencies in the country, announces today a shift in leadership.
Co-Founder Scott Harkey is now the sole owner of OH Partners and will resume the role of Chief Executive Officer. Harkey co-founded the Inc. 500/5000 company with Matt Owens' in 2008. Owens left the company earlier this year.
In addition, Meagan Jackman has been promoted to president. Jackman has worked her way up from OH Partners' public relations director to vice president of business strategy and managing director in less than four years. In her new role as president, she will manage more than 175 employees in both of OH's Phoenix and Las Vegas offices. In addition, she will continue to work on new business strategy.
"Meagan is a savvy marketer who has led our team with incredible passion, empathy and grace," says CEO Scott Harkey. "She has also been a powerhouse when it comes to landing new business. Under her leadership, our agency has grown by 25 percent."
More on The Arizonar
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- Don Barnhart's "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour Keeps Las Vegas Laughing With 50% Discount
- Craig W Brearley Architecture Transitions to New Ownership While Maintaining a Tradition of Architec
- The Alkaline Water Company Adds New State-of-the-Art Midwest Copacker, Century Springs
OH Partners has big plans for continued growth in 2022. The award-winning advertising agency is expanding its presence in the Southwest with the opening of its larger Las Vegas office this month.
"We're building upon our momentum from last year, adding new national clients and hiring talent for both of our Phoenix and Las Vegas offices," Jackman says. "And we're strengthening our culture to provide more opportunities for our employees to advance in their careers."
OH Partners has worked with many notable national brands in diverse categories, such as gaming, tourism and hospitality, entertainment, healthcare and consumer packaged goods. The forward-thinking, inclusive firm has vast experience working with national and regional brands, such as Walt Disney Companies, Virgin Hotels, Wynn Resorts, Arizona Lottery, Four Peaks (Anheuser-Busch), Gila River Resorts & Casinos, ON Semiconductor, National Geographic, the United Nations, and many other large brands.
For more information on OH Partners, its leadership team, and clients, visit www.ohpartners.com.
More on The Arizonar
- Best Cocktails and Bar Food in Astoria, Queens
- Asian Paints Awarded Blue Yonder BYond Award for "Best Cognitive Business Planning"
- Long-Beleaguered Hotel Property in Paradise Valley, Arizona Gains New Owner
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Orders Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Yavapai County Sheriff's Deputy Sergeant Richard Lopez
- Arizona: Governor Ducey Signs Bill to Raise the Kinship Stipend
About OH Partners:
OH is a national marketing service company offering the world's biggest brands speed, value and results. The OH family of companies consists of award-winning, inclusive national agencies, including OH Partners, an Inc. 500/5000 company, that is recognized as one of the fastest growing advertising and digital marketing agencies in the country; Nomadic, a national digital creative agency and Small Ad Agency of the Year winner; Matter Films, a creative and production film company; OH Predictive Insights, a highly-regarded market research firm; OH Strategic Communications, a strategic communications and public affairs powerhouse; and OH Adaptive, a dynamic firm that provides highly customized strategic marketing services. OH has worked with many notable national brands in diverse categories, such as gaming, tourism and hospitality, entertainment, healthcare and consumer packaged goods.
Robyn Patterson, Mack Media Relations
[email protected], 480.242.8001
SOURCE OH Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- GitKon 2022: Tech Conference Turned TikTok
- Health Advisory: Protecting Yourself and Others from Monkeypox
- Kindle FREE June 28-29: Powerful new memoir from Santa Molina-Marshall poised to help heal abuse victims through inspiring storytelling
- GoodLoan.io announces new program to unlock up to $500,000 for Home Equity Investment
- Beck Properties Group Hires Professional Marketing Team
- Mesa: Protect your Pets During Fireworks Displays
- Cosplay Universe" Documentary to Premiere at Anime Expo & in Theaters this Summer
- University of Phoenix Announces 2022 Faculty of the Year Award Recipients
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- Walton Global Makes Distributions of $137 Million to its Investors during Second Quarter 2022
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Governor Ducey Statement On The Conclusion Of The 2022 Arizona Legislature
- Governor Ducey Statement on Legislature Passage of Unprecedented Investment to Secure Arizona's Water Future
- "We're All About Being BIG HEADED!" Explore the 'Be BigHeaded' Brand's Beauty and Wisdom
- M.King Media Releases 'The Shipyards: An Animated Story'
- Ismail Sirdah' Guide To Landing Event Sponsorships
- Children's Shoe Brand joins Soles4Souls in Ukrainian Refugee Relief Efforts