- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
"Our restaurant name is nearly a tongue twister in itself, so we figured we might as well have fun with National Tongue Twister Day and offer guests a weeklong deal," said Peter Piper Pizza Chief Marketing Officer Genaro Perez. "The Peter Piper brand was built around food, family and fun and we know our guests and team members will have a lot of fun with this promotion."
In addition to the tongue twister challenge, Peter Piper Pizza is also launching new dessert and wing flavors as well as bringing back its popular Xtrastuf® cheese crust. The Apple Harvest Dessert features house-made original dough with apple filling, cinnamon & brown sugar glaze, topped with streusel crumble and icing for $11.99 while the Garlic Parmesan Wings are tossed in savory garlic butter and covered in parmesan cheese starting at $10.99. Guests can also upgrade any large pizza with a melted mozzarella-stuffed crust for $3.
More on The Arizonar
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
The pizza family fun destination is also driving affordability with its new meal deal, Feed the Family for only $30 which includes two medium one-topping pizzas and a choice of starter such as handmade Breadsticks, Garlic Cheese Bread, Freid Zucchini, or Mozzarella Sticks.
To further enhance its entertainment options, Peter Piper Pizza has added virtual reality games in two locations and will open the first-ever Trampoline Zone on Nov 22 at its 12th Avenue & Ajo restaurant in Tucson for kids under 52" to enjoy indoor jumping.
For more information or to order online visit www.peterpiperpizza.com or follow @peterpiperpizza on Instagram and Facebook for updates on the latest news from Peter Piper Pizza.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."