- Unveiling Elegance: Crack Glass Solid Brass Table Lamp
- I Love Mesa Day Brings Free Family Fun to Downtown Mesa
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
The partnership between Peter Piper Pizza and Citrus Advertising was officially kicked off with the filming of the new commercials in Phoenix in collaboration with True Story Films. These commercials feature real customers who were invited to experience the fun for themselves. The new campaign, titled "The Fun Is Baked In," will launch on March 18, with additional spots premiering throughout the year.
Genaro Perez, Chief Marketing Officer of Peter Piper Pizza, expressed his confidence in choosing Citrus Advertising based on their extensive experience in building brands within the restaurant industry. "We believe that their fresh perspective on creative will further connect our consumers with what they love - quality scratch-made pizza and fun that brings family and friends together," said Perez.
More on The Arizonar
- Introducing Flumlite SNUGG: Redefining Vaping Comfort and Style
- True Food Kitchen Levels Up Ingredients Standards Nationally with TRUE Campaign
- Arizona: Encabeza Gobernadora Katie Hobbs una delegación de negocios a la Ciudad de México
- Governor Katie Hobbs to Lead Arizona Business Delegation on Trade Mission to Mexico City
- CNN and Fortune cite Wharton Wealth Planning market advice
Sheila Lemon, CEO of Citrus Advertising, also shared her excitement about the partnership stating, "We look forward to developing an integrated partnership with our teams and are thrilled to be working with such a well-loved brand."
Howard Smith, Chief Marketing Officer of Pizza Properties Inc., the largest franchise group for Peter Piper Pizza, also expressed enthusiasm for the new tagline and positioning. "For our restaurants in Texas and beyond, we love the strategic insights that Citrus Advertising has delivered. The new creative embraces our diverse customer base and offers culturally relevant ways to connect with them," said Smith.
Jason Shipp, Executive Creative Director for Citrus Advertising, explained that "The Fun Is Baked In" perfectly captures what makes Peter Piper Pizza unique - delicious scratch-made pizza served in an exciting game-driven family environment. "From the food to the games and friendly staff, fun is truly inherent in the brand. This is a great opportunity to build a brand that brings families and people together," said Shipp.
The new commercials, featuring real customers experiencing the fun at Peter Piper Pizza, were filmed in Phoenix in partnership with True Story Films. The new campaign will officially launch on March 18, 2024, with media placements throughout the year. With this new partnership and fresh approach to branding, Peter Piper Pizza is sure to continue bringing families together for many more years to come.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- SCHOOL OF ROCK RECOGNIZED FOR CONTINUED GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITIES IN THE FRANCHISING INDUSTRY
- Beautyforever Tax-Free Season Promotion 2024
- Final Video Game: A Middle to Upper Middle Grade Gaming Sci-Fi Novel
- University of Phoenix Leadership Discusses Skills-Based Hiring and What It Means for Workers, Students and Employers
- Bent Danholm Teams Up With Cash Investors to Simplify Real Estate Investments in Central Florida
- DIZPOT Advocates for Consumer Protection: Industry Leader Backs Game-Changing Cannabis Safety Acts in Arizona and Missouri
- Renowned Security Expert Jacqui Didieu Lauded for Transformative Contributions to Private Security Sector
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- STK & Gran Coramino Unite for Amar'e Stoudemire's Jersey Retirement Dinner Celebration
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- City of Mesa Calls Primary Election
- With a 2-Year Revenue Growth of 1535%, Ironside HR is No. 8 on Inc. Regionals 2024 Southwest List
- Location3 Honored with 2024 Inc. Regionals Award
- Knight-Swift Transportation Announces CEO Transition and New CFO
- Exciting News: "Long Live the Baron" Soars into Top 200 on Amazon Bookstore
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Demands Meeting with ABOR and UA Leadership
- Everspin Technologies to Present at the Baird Virtual Vehicle Technology & Mobility Conference
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Statement on Job Killing Immigration Bills in Legislature