- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- White Castle Opens Second Arizona Restaurant
- Governor Hobbs' Bipartisan Water Policy Council Delivers Critical Recommendations to Protect Arizona's Water Security
The facility features valuable frontage on Buffalo Street, 6th Street, 4th Street, 3rd Street and Liberty Street. It is conveniently located just 16 miles north of I-80, 20 miles east of I-79, 66 miles from Erie and 72 miles from Pittsburgh.
Constructed in 1970, the facility was formerly home to Joy Global which was acquired by Komatsu Mining Corporation in 2016. Phoenix currently owns 8 facilities in Pennsylvania and maintains holdings in surplus of 3.6 million square feet throughout the state.
More on The Arizonar
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Founder Brings Inaugural Event To Braselton Georgia At Legendary Resort and Winery
- HBCUs Among Groups Heading to The Bahamas for Track & Field Competition in March 2024
- Noble World Foundation Proposes UN Security Council Reform to Foster Global Peace
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
Frank Crivello, Chairman & Founder of Phoenix Investors said: "Not only does this property have great bones and heavy industrial infrastructure, the existing power and cranes are highly desirable for a manufacturer." He added that investing in communities like Franklin exemplifies their mission and philosophy at Phoenix Investors.
City Manager & City Clerk Tracy L. Jamieson said: "The City of Franklin is beyond excited to see Joy Plant 1 become productive again." She added that they are thankful to Phoenix Investors for its strategic vision and Komatsu for keeping the building heated and maintained so that this new chapter is possible.
For more information or to schedule a tour of the property please get in touch with the Phoenix team at https://phoenixinvestors.com/contact
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Small Kitchen Appliance for Mashing Food Items (PHO-1839)
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Adds the Hampton Inn - Columbia, MO to Growing Portfolio
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Revolutionizing FEC Chain Stores with Our Cutting-Edge Ordering& Warehousing System
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb celebrates 20 years and over 12,000 guests on Conversations LIVE radio show
- PADT Co-Owner Eric Miller Listed Amongst 19 Top Leaders of 2023 by InBusiness PHX
- Panovolo for macOS is now available
- Arizona: Sinema, Kelly, Hobbs Statement on Lukeville POE Closure
- Lumena, A New Luxury Oceanfront Condominium Takes Flight on Florida's Space Coast
- Dogs at the Dentist: How an unlikely partnership is helping treat dental anxiety
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Integro Bank and Vincit Host December Event on Utilizing Technology & A.I. for Small Businesses.
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Releases Statement Honoring the Life and Legacy of Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
- Kingston NY-Based Ryan & Ryan Kicks Off its 65th Anniversary Dec. 6 by Underwriting a Chamber of Commerce Mixer Saluting RUPCO
- Tobu Railway's Hosts "Tokyo Downtown Tour: Bamboo Lighting."