- KooKalimba Launches K21A Whale
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs' Office Holds Border Community Listening Sessions
- Mesa Summer Pool Passes are Now on Sale at Special Prices
to-Market Managed Services Solution with UiPath
PHOENIX, March 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, qBotica, a Phoenix-based Automation As a Service company, announced its collaboration with UiPath, a leading enterprise automation software firm, continues to thrive as qBotica becomes a Featured Diamond partner of UiPath. A UiPath Diamond partner is a company that has a well-established robotic process automation (RPA) practice, has made significant sales, has technical investments, and has superior knowledge in delivering the end-to-end UiPath Business Automation Platform.
First launched in September 2022, this strengthened partnership brings forth Automation Cube, qBotica's market ready UiPath managed services offering. The aim of this managed services solution is to enable large enterprises to optimize the use of the UiPath end-to-end business automation platform and its full capabilities. With qBotica's full-service implementation, organizations can quickly and easily scale their digital business operations.
More on The Arizonar
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- Elite Imagined High Net Worth Branding Online Reputation Management Expanding Into Malaysia Market
- Orchard Audio's New PecanPi®+ DAC and Streamer Feature AKM's Latest Flagship Chips
- Country Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Poignant Ballad 'I'm Going Home'; Announces Her 2023 National Tour
- Jennifer S. Wilkov Finalizes Lineup for the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference
"Enterprises around the world are using automation to innovate in new and exciting ways. Achieving Featured Diamond partner status means qBotica is one of the premier global partners for companies pursuing an automation-first strategy," said Chris Weber, Chief Business Officer at UiPath.
As automation gains traction globally across various industries such as finance, healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation, qBotica and UiPath are positioned to support and speed up the automation journey for enterprises. As a Diamond partner, qBotica enables organizations to become more agile in the face of market challenges and advance their digital transformation initiatives.
"qBotica's solutions powered by UiPath allow enterprises to build industry-specific, agile automation solutions, lowering the total cost of ownership and implementation," says Mahesh Vinayagam, qBotica's Founder & CEO. "We're thrilled to create innovative solutions that enable customers to effortlessly adapt and expand their intelligent automation and RPA efforts. One of our most exciting and breakthrough client industries is Healthcare, especially with prior authorization use cases, which offers unparalleled potential for data integration across EHRs and Healthcare entities."
More on The Arizonar
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CSC Motorcycles Announces New Twin Cylinder 650cc Sport Touring Model
- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- The In-N-Out Burger Financial Planning Story
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
For more information on qBotica's automation products and services, please reach out to [email protected] or visit qbotica.com to schedule a discovery call.
qBotica is a multiple award-winning and leading intelligent Automation Managed Services Firm, focusing on serving end-to-end intelligent automation and intelligent document processing needs for growing and established enterprises. qBotica is a UiPath Diamond Partner and is UiPath Professional Services certified. Our associates are trained and certified in the entire UiPath Suite, including Process Mining, Document Understanding, AI Center, Action Center, Orchestrator, and Insights.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- .Store Domains launches Elevate.store – a free-to-use platform for online sellers with deals on business tools
- Alliant International University Announces New Campus and School of Nursing & Health Sciences in Phoenix
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Signs Executive Order Prohibiting Race-Based Hair Discrimination
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- KooKalimba Launches K21A Whale
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- Arizona: Governor Katie Hobbs Signs Executive Order Race-Based Prohibiting Hair Discrimination
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- Western Alliance Bank Provides End of Week Update
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department Home Safety Device Installation Event
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?