John Rademacher, Retail Director, West Region, Red Wing Brands of America said, "Red Wing Shoe Company was very proud to recognize and award the local Red Wing Shoe Store in Gilbert, Arizona for the top footwear and footwear accessory sales in the country. We want to thank Michael and Micaela Colistro, and their staff for their outstanding service to their community."
The owner and operator of Red Wing Shoes in Gilbert is Michael Colistro. He said in acknowledging the award that, "For over 15 years we've served the East Valley of Phoenix with the very best safety shoe product available. We strive to serve our community with the product and services that working men and women deserve. This award makes us very proud and thankful."
More on The Arizonar
- R+M Development Closes on Refinance of Student Housing Project Amidst Pandemic
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- Space Cadet Launches A Flower Sniffer's Book Of Paper Craft to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
Link – http://stores.redwing.com/gilbert-az
With locations in Gilbert, Mesa and in East Phoenix, Colistro says, "It's our goal to be the top 3 stores in the Nation next year!" In addition to safety footwear, Colistro also owns the Red Wing Boot Truck. This is a fully stocked truck that can go to work sites to fit and sell safety boots directly to work crews. The Colistro stores are involved in the community as members of multiple Chamber of Commerces. Community events include their annual SUPPORT A VETERAN promotion where they accept old and worn work boots in trade in. The boots are then cleaned and repaired and then donated to local veteran groups.
ABOUT Red Wing Shoe Stores East Valley:
Michael Colistro has over 30 years of experience and a certification in orthopedic shoe modification from Ball State University. He is a noted footwear specialist in the industry.
Store locations include 3126 S. Higley Rd., Ste 101, Gilbert Az. 85295 – 1911 W. Broadway Rd, Ste 22, Mesa AZ 85202 – 3937 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85018
SOURCE Red Wing Shoe Stores East Valley
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- The Better Education Company Is Helping Schools Assess Distance Learning Efforts
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
- Royse Contemporary Reopens Gallery with new exhibition "Reconstructed" from Daniel Shepherd
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- New Book Restarting your Business After the Pandemic
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements