Founded in 2017 in response to the explosive growth of the $210B+ insurance restoration industry, Restoration Builders Inc. has capitalized by consolidating existing restoration and repair contractors located throughout the United States. As of the time of this release, The Company has signed asset purchase agreements with 15 privately held businesses, with each integration scheduled over the next several weeks. Collectively, the consolidated companies are projected to generate more than $100 Million in revenue for 2020.
Heath Hicks, owner of AVCO Roofing, Inc., started in the roofing repair business when a good friend asked him to join the company he worked for. Heath quickly figured out that he wasn't just selling construction repair services, he was making a difference by helping families in need. That's what ultimately got him hooked.
Heath purchased AVCO shortly after its founder passed away in 2014. That first year, Heath and his team grew business by 400% and another 300% the following year. Since that time, AVCO has grown to 6 locations and more than 40 team members in the office and over 70 team members in the field. During those initial four years, revenue skyrocketed from $1 Million to $25 Million.
More on The Arizonar
- Los Angeles Based, 8th Floor LLC & ChildFaceMask.com Give Back to the Community While Protecting Children from COVID-19, Viruses, Allergies, & more
- List2u offers proven Tactical Marketing program to Telehealth
- OCI Announces Appointment of Dr. Luke Matranga, Former President of Academy of General Dentistry, to OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- If One Cell Phone is Risky, How About One Hundred Phones in a Tight Area?
The team continues to demand excellence on every project and is proud to be considered leaders in the industry, having recently won coveted awards for both Top Growth as well as Sales Excellence. Heath decided to join Restoration Builders out of a deep desire to provide even better service to his customers. Through this acquisition, he hopes to continue to drive positive change within the industry and improve the broader perception of trade jobs as a whole.
"I am very proud to announce the acquisition of AVCO Roofing," said John Lorenz, Chairman and CEO of Restoration Builders, Inc. "This is an award-winning group with deep connections within their community. Heath is a well-respected industry speaker and business mentor who has established a culture of teamwork, family and fun. Their strong convictions perfectly align with our core values, some of which include customers first, relationships matter and a demand for excellence. I look forward to building our successful future together."
Roofing repair is among the fastest-growing sectors of the $49 Billion roofing contractors' industry. Comprised primarily of local, privately held companies, the industry is heavily fragmented. The majority of today's roofing customers are insurance policy holders seeking to use their coverage to fund a repair or replacement project.
More on The Arizonar
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- New EMF Protection Products To Help With Pain Relief For The State Of Arizona & Surrounding Areas
- AJUSD Curbside Food Service Resumes with New Summer Hours
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- Snell & Wilmer Coronavirus Legal Aid Clinic Provides Free Legal Help to Local Arizonans
About Restoration Builders, Inc.
Restoration Builders is a residential and commercial contractor operating within the United States. Their mission is to protect, restore and build properties, strengthen families and support the community. They are committed locally and ready to serve wide scale for disaster response. To learn more, please visit their website at www.restorbuilders.com
About AVCO Roofing, Inc
AVCO Roofing's mission is to protect homes, strengthen families and build community. They never try to sell customers something they don't need, and they always provide the best long-term roofing solution. Whether it's a minor roof repair or an entire roof replacement, AVCO Roofing is dedicated to providing superior service—on time, and on budget. To learn more, please visit: www.avcoroofing.com.
For further information please contact:
Janet Carnell Lorenz
SOURCE Restoration Builders
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- The Better Education Company Is Helping Schools Assess Distance Learning Efforts
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- Royse Contemporary adds Casey Wakefield to its Stable of Artists!
- Royse Contemporary Reopens Gallery with new exhibition "Reconstructed" from Daniel Shepherd
- MegaFans and Black Dog Gaming Launch Charity eSports Tournament for USO West
- Lantek launches version 2020 with focus on remote working and process efficiency
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded a $3.5M order for gunner displays
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- New Book Restarting your Business After the Pandemic
- Walzik Announces Automated Interface Between Dynamics GP and Strategic Movements
- NS4ed Partners with New Mexico to Maximize the Perkins V's Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)