Founded in 2017 in response to the explosive growth of the $210B+ insurance restoration industry, Restoration Builders Inc. has capitalized by consolidating existing restoration and repair contractors located throughout the United States. As of the time of this release, The Company has signed asset purchase agreements with 15 privately held businesses, with each integration scheduled over the next several weeks. Collectively, the consolidated companies are projected to generate more than $100 Million in revenue for 2020.
Heath Hicks, owner of AVCO Roofing, Inc., started in the roofing repair business when a good friend asked him to join the company he worked for. Heath quickly figured out that he wasn't just selling construction repair services, he was making a difference by helping families in need. That's what ultimately got him hooked.
Heath purchased AVCO shortly after its founder passed away in 2014. That first year, Heath and his team grew business by 400% and another 300% the following year. Since that time, AVCO has grown to 6 locations and more than 40 team members in the office and over 70 team members in the field. During those initial four years, revenue skyrocketed from $1 Million to $25 Million.
More on The Arizonar
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
The team continues to demand excellence on every project and is proud to be considered leaders in the industry, having recently won coveted awards for both Top Growth as well as Sales Excellence. Heath decided to join Restoration Builders out of a deep desire to provide even better service to his customers. Through this acquisition, he hopes to continue to drive positive change within the industry and improve the broader perception of trade jobs as a whole.
"I am very proud to announce the acquisition of AVCO Roofing," said John Lorenz, Chairman and CEO of Restoration Builders, Inc. "This is an award-winning group with deep connections within their community. Heath is a well-respected industry speaker and business mentor who has established a culture of teamwork, family and fun. Their strong convictions perfectly align with our core values, some of which include customers first, relationships matter and a demand for excellence. I look forward to building our successful future together."
Roofing repair is among the fastest-growing sectors of the $49 Billion roofing contractors' industry. Comprised primarily of local, privately held companies, the industry is heavily fragmented. The majority of today's roofing customers are insurance policy holders seeking to use their coverage to fund a repair or replacement project.
More on The Arizonar
- Pony 4 Precious Awards Shannon Haupert A Scholarship in The 2020 Scholarship program
- Love Bracelet-Cant you feel that love, ohhh yea you can!
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Bello Sol Inc Has a Record Sales Year For 2019
- Fennemore Craig Appoints Gerald L. Shelley as Financial Restructuring Practice Group Chair, Anthony W. Austin as Vice Chair
About Restoration Builders, Inc.
Restoration Builders is a residential and commercial contractor operating within the United States. Their mission is to protect, restore and build properties, strengthen families and support the community. They are committed locally and ready to serve wide scale for disaster response. To learn more, please visit their website at www.restorbuilders.com
About AVCO Roofing, Inc
AVCO Roofing's mission is to protect homes, strengthen families and build community. They never try to sell customers something they don't need, and they always provide the best long-term roofing solution. Whether it's a minor roof repair or an entire roof replacement, AVCO Roofing is dedicated to providing superior service—on time, and on budget. To learn more, please visit: www.avcoroofing.com.
For further information please contact:
Janet Carnell Lorenz
SOURCE Restoration Builders
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Mind Gear Studios Founder starts new company Shrimpboot Games
- Forum on Film Finance, Production & Distribution to be Held on Sunday, February 9th in Los Angeles
- MC Companies Wins 'Rookie Fundraiser Team of the Year' by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation For National Sponsorship Impact
- Nude Envie's New Cheek Collection
- Volunteers Needed to Help Students at Apache Junction Unfied School District
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
- Breakthrough Solar Panel works at Night
- 2020 Brings Extensive Growth for Provincial Site Services
- Digital Immunity Amps Up the Cybersecurity Arsenal With Version 3.0 of DI PROTECT™
- GoFor Appoints Industry Veterans Chris Jarvis, Shawn Kahandaliyanage, and Dana Borschewski
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- West USA Realty Agent Richard Bazinet PLLC Earns the Commitment to Excellence endorsement from NAR
- Arizona Technology Council Applauds STEM Investments in Governor Ducey's Executive Budget
- Discount Tire Appoints Dean Muglia As Chief Executive Officer
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- PODS® Phoenix helps residents declutter their homes just in time for the New Year