"Since the company's inception, the task of keeping consumer data secure has been our highest priority," explained BackChecked president and co-founder, John Kloos. "Passing the AICPA's SOC 2 Type 2 examination is a key milestone in that endeavor and we hope others in our space follow suit, if they have not already done so."
BackChecked clients are Consumer Reporting Agencies (CRA's), primarily engaged in FCRA-compliant pre-employment screening, on behalf of employers in the United States. The audit was commissioned by BackChecked in order to provide transparent proof of the company's controls in the areas of Security, Availability and Confidentiality.
More on The Arizonar
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- NES Bridal Launches Service To Match Engaged Couples to Vendors Amidst Pandemic Postponements
- Tucson architect and Pima County Housing Commission member advocates for better zoning and increased funding for small scale development
The SOC 2 Type 2 report has become the go-to compliance vehicle for cyber-service organizations because it is both rigorous and continuous. "It is no longer sufficient to simply house servers in a compliant data center or cloud environment," Kloos went on to say. "It's critical that you certify your own system and your own operation, as well."
About BackChecked LLC
BackChecked LLC is an independent software company, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Founded in 2002, the company is dedicated, exclusively, to the task of providing state of the art systems technology to growing background screening firms.
For further information on BackChecked and its service, visit www.backchecked.com or send email to [email protected].
SOURCE BackChecked LLC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on The Arizonar
- Republic Services Donates 100,000 Masks to Essential Service Providers
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- Charlie Piermarini Interviewed on The Plant Problems Podcast
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Staycation Summer? 5 Tips For Transforming Your Backyard Pool Into A Resort-Like Getaway
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020